“best Italian restaurant in the district”
Review of Viva Restaurant

Viva Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 663 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Since many years this is my favorite restaurant in the Krabi Area.The Pizzas are the best and the Tagliatelle "Pirata" so delicious.I recommend to all who make a stop over in Krabi Town.A must!!!

1  Thank Stephanscheidegger

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

It was the best restaurant we had in 2 months in thailand. Typical italian Food but everything was perfect and the prices very low. Pasta, pizza, typical italian charcuterie, cheeses... Very good. We recommand this restaurant for everyone. Staff very nice.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

As there's not a lot of actual western food restaurants in Krabi Town itself, Viva is a very welcome destination for nights when you'd prefer something other than the local Thai food.

The pizza and pasta are great (don't miss out on the mushroom ravioli in cream sauce), but most nights I'm quite happy with a half-carafe of house red and one of their fine antipasto trays served with their homemade bread; there isn't any other place in Krabi Town where you can get a platter of 8 or 9 different cheese and fresh olives, or the selection of deli meats they offer. (For those visiting with Thai friends, they also have Thai dishes on the menu as well.) Their salads are large, and very fresh, so when dining with my wife we're often satisfied with simply sharing a pizza and a salad.

And they have great coffee and serve breakfast as well.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was there in my 2 Weeks of Holiday I had. It was a Tip from a Family Member who was there some Times. In this 2 Weeks, I was Eating there for about 8 to 10 Times. I Tested some different Food. Everything was great. The food was amazing and the Staff there where very Frindley. Next Time when I'am in this Region, I will go Eat there for Sure!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a very good Italian meal the other night at Viva. While we were looking at the menu the proprietor came over to our table and made some suggestions which we thankfully followed.

We ordered a bowl of homemade minestrone, a Greek salad and a onion and tomato pizza. Everything we ordered was fresh and hot. And most importantly, it all tasted great.

This was probably our favorite meal in our four days in Krabi.