If you're after seclusion to get away from the hustle and bustle of other Thai resorts then this place is perfect. The scenery is out of this world and the beach is untouched. We pretty much got the beach to ourselves during our stay, mainly because its low season, but it'll be no different during high season as there are very few other resorts along the same stretch of sand. I'm surprised to have read some complaints here about having to get the longtail boat over the canal. We loved it! And you always get a good laugh from the boat driver. They won't sail you back over any time after 6pm.. which is understandable as it is pitch black by then and they don't want to be crashing into any rocks. But in all honesty you can do everything you need to do in Ao Nang (the nearest mainstream tourist resort) in a few hours. Also don't worry about the electricity being off during the day - you'll realise you won't need it. Plus it gets you out and about - which is what you should be doing in Thailand anyway!
Also Rob and Tan were awesome with us. Went out their way so many times to make our stay a great experience. They can also book really good trips for you and they don't rip you off. I recommend the 4 islands longtail boat trip :-) the bungalows are also on the same grounds for a baby elephant show. Bet you've never seen an elephant throw darts ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 12 beach bungalows set in spacious gardens absolute beachfront location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your J2B Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- j2b Beach Bungalows Hotel Krabi Town
- J2B Beach Bungalows Krabi, Thailand