“Manta Point the dive dive operator in Krab !!!!!”

Manta Point Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Centre.
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Being a keen padi diver with open water qualification I did my research for a dive operator in Krabi. Fortunately I came accross Manta Point and exchanged emails with Lana [Keiths Wife] . Lana suggested that I could join an advanced open water course Keith was running during my stay. What a great move that was I ended up completing my course and adding two more days of fantastic dives. I have only completed 38 dives to date but I can say diving with Manta Point Keith,Lana and Peter was the most enjoyable diving I have done to date. As other reviews quote the dive sites including shark point,anemone reef and king cruiser wreck are some of the most exciting sites I have visited. During our holiday at Ao Nang we stayed at the fabulous Centara Grand hotel and each day we were collected and delivered back to the pontoon. If you are coming to Krabi to dive make sure you book with Manta Point. dive centre.

Reviewed January 28, 2010

We had a great time diving with Manta point. They have great customer service, and made us feel very comfortable. We ended up diving 3 days (2 in Phi Phi and 1 super day dive). The diving was unbelievable. Peter and Keith were great company during the long hauls out and back from the dive spots. We definitely had a few good laughs. We also met lots of great people on the boat, which made the experience even better. The enterprise is definitely a slow boat, but it makes for a relaxing and great sightseeing tour on the way.

We saw lots of other dive operations in Krabi, and thanks to trip a, we picked Manta. Thank goodness! The other dive operations had tons of divers on their boats, and it did not look as much fun : )

Dive with Manta. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 4, 2009

Having done some diving in Khao Lak with Manta Point there, I came to Krabi (stayed at Amari Vogue Tub Kaek Beach) and went for 3 days of fantastic and relaxing diving with Keith and Peter on their lovely boat (Enterprise). What is different? Only small number of divers on the boat (4-max 8) and probably the slowest boat in the area :-) which makes a big change to the standard speed baot and very large mass-diving boat experiences.

I highl recommned to go to the 3-takn dive experience at shark point, in particular anemone reef was fantsatic (incl 2 leopard sharks), PhiPhi Island very nice, but visibility was mixed, local islands trip also very nice. Worth every second! Enjoy.

Reviewed November 10, 2009

Diving for the first time after completing my Open Water Course recently, I was quite nervous about diving. I was lucky enough to be recommended to Keith Atwood (by Rit at the Nakamanda hotel) and my boyfriend and I enjoyed a couple of dives with Manta Point.

Keith is clearly an experienced and professional dive leader and offered a highly personal service and also gave me lots of useful advice. As a beginner he was very generous in offering useful tips & advice about how I could improve my diving, and buoyancy (which I welcomed), as well as providing loads of information about the area, and the fish and coral which we saw on our dive.

Having seen loads of dive boats in and around the area loaded with tanks (which were clearly taking people on masse). We went on Enterprise I to Koh Ha (local to Ao Nang). The dive boat was clean, professionally run and well laid out, and we were a small group which meant we got almost individual service. We were well looked after, and in between dives we feasted on delicious food (sweet and sour chicken & rice) and pineapple.

I would heartily recommend you to his company, as you will benefit from a personal and professional service.