Baan Andaman Hotel Bed & Breakfast
$169
$129
Amari.com
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$438
$196
Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)
$106
Rayavadee Resort(Railay Beach)
$385
$322
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssister hotelnight marketmin walkfree shuttleshuttle servicenoisy at nightbed was comfortablesuperior roomgreat roomswimming poolstreet foodthe ground floorpierbalconykrabifurnituretaxi
Reviewed November 23, 2013

For about THB800, what could you ask for?

The hotel is clean and well maintained. Free wifi and breakfast. When we left the hotel at 6am, we were provided with a packed breakfast - sandwich, dragon fruit, banana and water. It was just impressive.

The hotel also provides free shuttle bus to Krabi Town. If you want to use the swimming pool, just walk up the road to Dee Andaman.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here for a night on the 30th July this year, myself, my partner and another couple and I've been meaning to write this review for a while as it is completely deserved.

We arrived at this hotel a day earlier than we had booked for on a hope and a prayer that we could stay 2 nights instead. On arrival however the hotel was full (we had taken a chance!). The lady on reception went above and beyond for us though ringing round sister hotels in the area and found us a room in a nearby hotel and arranged for the hotel's driver to take us and our luggage there and then collect us in the morning to bring us back.

When we came back another very helpful lady helped check us in to our rooms. The room was unbelievably beautiful and the hotel itself was immaculate. We even received a breakfast for free the next morning, just toast, fruit and coffee but it did the trick.

Whilst we were there the two ladies on the front desk went out of their way to help us. They arranged a boat to take us to Ko Phi Phi for the night, let us leave our heavy rucksacks in a room for the night for free so we could just take our day bags to the island and booked our overnight train for us to Bangkok later in the week as we were struggling with the online system. They were helpful with suggestions on were to eat and called us a taxi whenever we needed it. The smiles from all the staff were infectious and I would absolutely have to squeeze a night in this hotel again when I return to Thailand.

I wanted to use this review to say thanks to the two Thai ladies who helped us so much during our stay (I hope you know who you are). I was really sad that I didn't get the chance to say thank you. You are credit to the hotel and your country for making us feel so looked after and welcome.

In summary, would I recommend this hotel, absolutely. If you are staying in Krabi Town I challenge you to find anywhere more special than this.

Room Tip: You can use the pool of the hotel next door! We stayed in a Superior room and it was beautiful with a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel is very clean as well as rooms and everything, the staff at reception is very helpfull and nice. however, the hotel is a bit far from Krabi town but a shuttle is running every 30min to bring you for free to town. We enjoyed a free breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Arno G
Baanandaman, Front Office Manager at Baan Andaman Hotel Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

To dear guest
Welcome to servicesed to you. I would like to say “Thank you” for your review. We are very glad full about your review. And many thank you for you’re interested in our services and our hotel. We will improvement about our service and hotel. We look forward to make the comfortable to your again my dear guest. I wish you have a nice day forever. Thank you very much
Baan Andaman Hotel

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Arrival at Krabi bus station: free shuttle to the hotel where a very friendly and competent receptionist gives us necessary information and answers all our questions. We booked no breakfast but get a co,mplimentary one every morning. And we can use the 10 x 8 m swimming poo of sister hotel Dee Andaman for free. The hotel is built in an attractive style using tropical wood for casings and furniture. The floors are marble-like. Everything is very clean. Our twin room has a balcony with a table and two chairs in the same hardwood as the rest of the furniture. The bathroom is simple with a big showerhead and warm water as well as a comfortable toilet and sink. All in all a comfort that would cost us 300 CHF at home - for a mere 30 USD!

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Baanandaman, Front Office Manager at Baan Andaman Hotel Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

To dear guest,Baan Andaman
Dee Andaman Hotel

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We booked 2 standard double rooms in August for just approx RM 65 per room which comes with complimentary breakfast. The breakfast was very simple but our family loved the espresso and porridge so much that everyday our stomach felt warm and happy. They also provide shuttle bus to nearby Krabi Town if you don't feel like walking so much.

The best part about this hotel was the service by the staffs who never failed to show us great hospitality and smile.

I would like to share 2 AWESOME nearby restaurants recommended by one of the staff :
1. Mah Ying famous for thier Oregano stir-fried crab ! and fresh fish dishes also ( floating restaurant accessible by boat at the Thara Pier, 500 baht per boat which also includes a short tour around the mangrove area and sunset by the sea).
2. Marina Villa by Ruantip (excellent atmosphere and good location too)

Another plus point was the hotel's location which is near Thara Pier. Our family wake up early to enjoy the sunrise by the mangrove and sea side and do some brisk walking at Thara Park. As the hotel is not in the town, one can escape from the hustle and bustle too which in turn gives the guest a much more relaxing feel. We truly appreciate that.

With such a great food and also helpful guide on tourist attractions, the hotel surely deserves an excellent review. =)

Room Tip: Pay a lil' bit more to book room with balcony view facing Krabi mangrove and sea as the view is great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Clover_sze831

To dear guest
We are welcome to your review. I would like to say “Thank you” for your review. We are very glad full about your review. And many thank you for you’re interested in our services and our hotel. We will improvement about our service and hotel. We look forward to services the comfortable to your again my dear guest. I wish you have a nice day forever. Thank you
Dee Andaman Hotel