Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$16
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
Agoda.com
$14
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
All reviews night market air con outdoor shower phi phi hostel krabi ko
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here on our pass through Krabi and at $10 it is a real steal!!!!! We only stayed a night, but the place was clean, well managed and the 2 Thai owner ladies were really helpful when it came to renting scooters, eating somewhere, sightseeing, boats to Railey, etc.
Breakfast not great, neither is the other food, but there are loads of restaurants within a 6 minute walk!! Stone's throw from the pier as well so if you are on your way to Railey it's perfect!

Room tip: We had a room on G-floor with a small porch with 2 chairs and a view of the green gardens. Also, we had with a fan and A/C as well as outdoor shower... really nice.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Hello you,

We have been for two days in Chan Cha Lay and We really did love our stay at there.

The staff was nice, the breakfast was good.
You got free internetconnection.
Quiet and nice garden in the

On our next stay at Krabi we would stay an Chan Cha Lay for sure.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Gorgeous room and theme to the whole hotel, quirky features such as an outdoor shower and deck chairs, nice personal touch to the room. Good location, would recommend the night market for food, good service at the hotel, reception and breakfast all lovely!

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Landed here on Lonely Planet's recommendation, it was lovely. The lady at the desk spoke good English and recommended a number of wonderful things locally. Room was air conditioned with an en suite (outdoors), and was charming. Paid 600baht a night. No hot water,but believe me, you don't need it!

The landlady kindly yalked us through the bus song ta system to get to Ao Nang and also recoommended superb massage and sea kayaking company to us.

Chan Cha Lay is just round the corner from the night market where there are superb cheap eats. Krabi Town itself isn't somewhere to stay for too long but srved asan excellent bas for us before moving onto Phi Phi.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed here for three times when I came to Krabi. I choose to stay here because I know this guesthouse from travelers's review. It's simple and not expensive. And this one of the staff is friendly because I don't know anything about Krabi but hers help me to know the trips or the places where I should go. I feel good and I hope to come back again :)

Date of stay: April 2012