Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $103.78
from $49.81
from $196.34
1,695 results
All reviews phi phi island maya bay monkey beach early bird viking cave day trip fun trip buffet lunch excellent trip take photos recommend this trip great guide island hopping life jackets chicken island amazing experience railay beach
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Today we took a tour to Phi Phi, Poda, Tup, Monkey and other islands with the "Farc", the best guide! The ride was very good, with abundant and quality food, safety and agility between trips by boat. I have to point out that the energy and enthusiasm of our guide and his team made a difference! It was so good that I wish I could have stayed longer !!!

Date of experience: January 2020
pimpawan2014, Manager at Sea Eagle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for traveling with us. Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I recommend this company, they are very serious. The tour is very nice, I already booked a second one for me and my familly. The staff is professional, specifically Bewty who is very kind. She guided us to the better place with a maximum of security. Don't hesitate!

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We hope to see you in another trip.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We experience total 7 places and I impressed clean of the water here, Color emerald and blue, the rocks arrangement is special that I never seen in any place before, it’s nature of beauty. Together with us is tour guide name Sari. She is energetic and make us smiles always. We experience with tour guide a baby white shark swim near Maya, a feeling so lovely on this day. Oh, in end I love the way Sea Eagle team manage as well. We have been welcome warmly from first time until finish of journey. Good CEO!

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for traveling with us. Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

What a great trip with Guide Fay. She took such good care of us and took amazing photos of us. She explained everything and when an incident occurred where some people were mockingly take photos of me, she stepped in to take care of the situation for me. Thank you so much, for that meant a lot to me. If you want a personal experience, come and spend your day with Guide Fay. Thank you again! The islands are beautiful. You won't regret it. Five star experience. You will have many moments of pure laughter on the trip.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We hope to see you in another trip.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

One of the highlights of our trip to Thailand! Guide Fay is amazing and a fun entertainer who showed us a great time, and took us to some of the best spots... she also took lots of pics for us. If you can only book one tour while in Krabi, this is the one!

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for choosing us. We’re looking forward to see you again.