“my bike holiday”

khon kaen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“my bike holiday”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I recently traveled to Khon Kaen on Holiday, which i have done several times. I love riding big bikes here in Thailand because the climate is perfect, nice dry roads. Before i had 2 choices: rent in bangkok/Pattaya or Chiang Mai neither of which were particularly convenient as i was based in Khon Kaen. Luckily i found this new big bike rental shop in Khon Kaen just across from sri nakarin hospital. They had a good selection of large bikes, all brand new, and a young Thai man working there who spoke perfect English and explained the procedure for rental: licences required, insurance etc... he made it really easy. No hassle and no [--]. I was only in the office for 10 mins, they copied my documents, i paid the money and that was it. Of all the rental companies i have been to over the years visiting thaland this was definately the most professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Visited May 2013