“Confusing about complimentary night”

Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid
Ranked #2 of 66 Hotels in Khon Kaen
A TripAdvisor Member
Bangkok Thailand
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I booked 2 nights at Pullman, first night on 16 September was complimentary room from accor member card and second night was paid by myself. At the time I check in, the man and lobby said that he couldn' t find my complimentary room because from the record show that I have no complimentary room left and I need to pay fir the room.

These situation happened to may of my friends, I don"t know what' s wrong this why happen many time when using complimentary room, please find out.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Pullman_KhonKaen, Resident Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thank you very for taking time to review the Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid.

I would like to apologize for the negative experience that you had with us. However, could you please give me for more information in regards to take the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

I can assure you that this is not the service quality that we strive to provide our guests.

I would be more than happy to further discuss with you if you wish. Please contact me at rm@pullmankhonkaen.com

Reviewed September 19, 2011

I have stayed in some of the worlds finest hotels,some better than others. This hotel is in my top five Worldwide.
This Hotel has everything, top class restaurants,Exquisite rooms, fantastic view and best of all the most attentive and gracious staff you will ever find.

Do your self one favour in Life, stay here !!

Room Tip: All Rooms are good !!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Pullman_KhonKaen, Resident Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Thank you very for taking time to review the Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid.
We were delighted to read that you appreciated our service as well as hotel restaurants that created for our guests to enjoy.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

It is an excellent place to stay for Business aswell as for a pleasure trip.
The staff is very polite and hospitable.
The room service was excellent. The satff in the restaurant is very polite and take care of your needs even without you asking for them. The manger there noticed that since I am a vegetarian i was not able to eat much in the restaurant for Break fast lunch and dinners. the staff themselves offered vegetable curries and rice for me . That was very very nice of them that they took so much care me.

The Spa is awesome.. it is beautifully done and has a variety of treatments. I enjoyed it extensively.

It is a very cozy place and the rooms are excellent.

I would like to thank all the staff memebers at the hotel right form the front office to the restaurant for making my stay such a wonderful experience.
Will come back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ARR18
Pullman_KhonKaen, Resident Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

We very much appreciate that you enjoyed your stay at the Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

An Accor traveler
syrien
Reviewed September 11, 2011

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Pullman_KhonKaen, General Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Reviewed July 27, 2011

My wife and I work in Laos and like to get away every now and again so we spend some luxury time at Pullman Khon Kaen. This hotel is well priced and has excellent facilities. It is close to the new Central Plaza even if the actual route requires negotiating traffic it is still a short touk took ride. The buffet dinner and breakfast at Pullman are great value and delicious food. The mpost outstanding feature among many is the comfort of the sleeping and the ease with which one can sleep-in (often longer than intended). We have stayed at this hotel more times than we can count and will keep going back even though it is a six hour drive.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StephenLaos
Pullman_KhonKaen, General Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to be your accommodation choice and taking the time to post this review on TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate that you enjoyed your stay at the Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid and appreciated our buffet breakfast and dinner. At our buffet breakfast, we do offer many kinds of food which included fresh salad bar. Also, the varieties of egg and noodle station where our chefs are pleased to serve you with new and fresh dishes. As well as buffet dinner, we have prepared varieties of food selections together with a bunch of desserts.

Ole Nielsen

Reviewed July 5, 2011

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Pullman_KhonKaen, General Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2011