All reviews champagne breakfast rain shower bridge restaurant river kwai poolside cabin day bed industrial style chic design uninterrupted views comfortable bed and large bathroom lower room private kayak fast paced city breakfast included in our package perfect weekend floating cabins cabin rooms
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

If you want to stay near the river, you can't get much closer than this. We stayed in one of the X Float Cabins, right on the water. Loved the aesthetics, especially the bathroom and the thoughtful design extras, including the life raft cushions and portholes. Being able to kayak at dusk, straight from our private dock, was a really special experience and there was plenty of space for us to spread out at the various sitting areas on the deck/roof. Special thanks to General Manager Saruth for being such an excellent host and checking in with us to give advice on what to do in the area. Also a hats off to the kitchen for some of the best western food we've had in Thailand. This was the perfect short getaway!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank mrt103
Saruth A, General Manager at X2 River Kwai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear mrt103,

Thank you very much for your value feedback and kind words.

X2 River Kwai Resort is an Industrial design hotel in Kanchanaburi with a peaceful surrounding of nature.

You must be staying in the amazing floating room that called "XFloat Luxe Cabin" which provide a 180 view of river with private moon bed on the roof.

Apart from those beauty, we are offering a quality and a wide range of food selections including western dishes.

Most of the ingredients are selective and deliver from the best supplier

On the other hand, friendly and professional staff is our big keys and we been doing well so far.

Rest assure that our team will do our best to delivered best service to all guests.

I will bring your massage to the team. This will help us to encourage our staff for next step performance.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in one of the floating container, decorated in a very cool industrial style which I love. It has a huge bed (bigger than king size) nice bathtub and island sink in the bathroom. The staffs were pleasant and the food from the restaurant (Bridge Bar & Bistro) was excellent. Recommended for long relaxing stay.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nitidhorn S

Dear khun Nitidhorn S,

Thank you very much for your stay and complement.

At the Bridge Bar and Bistro, we are very selective the ingredients and deliver from the best supplier

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I visited X2 for a weekend with my Daughter. It was a surprise trip for me. I have never ever stayed anywhere so perfect and relaxing. The attention to detail is second to none and all the staff are outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble and everything provided with a smile. I only wish we could have stayed longer!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Saruth A, General Manager at X2 River Kwai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear RJStewart,

Thank you very much for your value feedback and kind review.

With your review, we believed that you were so much enjoy your stay with us..

Friendly and professional staff is our big keys and we been doing well so far.

Wishing you to long on your next trip.

For any future assistant you may contact me via email at "gm.rk@x2resorts.com"

Looking forward to welcome you back in neat future.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The room was gorgeous and clean - stayed in the XFloat Cabin. There was a balcony and even a lazing deck on the 2nd level. Room was floating on the river kwai. Temperature was quite cold for Thailand (at 17 - 19°c). So many stars at night! Staff was friendly and attentive. Entire resort is really beautiful! Loved it.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dricx N

Dear Dricx N,

Thank you very much for your value feedback and kind words.

You must be staying in the amazing floating room that called "XFloat Cabin" which provide a 180 view of river with private moon bed on the roof.

We had put a very best "Marshall" Bluetooth speaker in your room, so our you can enjoy the quality music all day long.

Apart from those beauty, we are offering a quality and a wide range of food selections including vegetarian dishes.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Ever felt so exhausted that you need to take a break from your hectic city life?

My weariness and burden left me the minute I step foot into this wonderful resort.

The serenity of the place, the refreshing smell of nature, the delicious breakfast and friendly staff were what I woke up to everyday.

For the adventurous souls, kayak, paddle boards and bicycles are offered to all resort guest as well!! This is a place I would love to visit again. I'll definitely recommend it to all individuals and families!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Curiosity813404

Dear Grace H,

Welcome to the city escape of Kanchanaburi.

Thank you very much for your value feedback and kind review.

You must be staying in the amazing floating room that named "XFloat Luxe Cabin" which provide a 180 view of river, floating desk and private Kayak.

We had put a very best "Marshall" Bluetooth speaker in all floating room, so our guests can enjoy the quality music all day long.

A quality and a wide range of food selections are the most important for our guests including vegetarian dishes.

Most of the ingredients are selective and deliver from the best supplier

We do serve a sprinkling wine with our fresh made a la carte breakfast.

By the way we have our new product for our guest to experience and its called "BBQ Pork Rib"