Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I booked 2 nights here but left after 1.
The setting is very nice but it appears that the hotel is under staffed; the ferry driver is also the "Bell Boy", Repairman etc.
The rooms ( which are small cabins around the edge of the island) could do with some updating and the outside area needs a full time gardener; I think this place was once very nice but has been left without any maintenance.
We went back to the mainland to eat but there was very little choice in that area and no taxis available so we got the car out and drove a couple of kilometers up the road.
Very quiet rooms, hot water, no TV; nice view of the river from outside the room but everything outside needed a tidy up.
There is computer access in the lobby but it cost about 40 Baht for 20 minutes so I didn't bother.
Breakfast was fine and served in a pleasant area beside the river.
The staff were good but I didn't see many of them.
There was a swimming pool which was one of those above ground affairs with a plastic liner.
I think if someone bought this place and spent some money it would be a fantastic place to stay!

Room tip: Most of the rooms appeared to have river views.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Roger5
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Located on a private island in the river, a 5 min taxi ride and a ferry ride away from any hussle and bussle.A great place to escape and recharge. Lovely grounds and gardens surrounded by the river - lots of wild life and brilliant sunrises and sunsets.
Lovely helpful staff - nothing was a problem. Food and service was good.
Resort need's TLC and maintenance.
My room (not one of the raft types) was well maintained tho; lovely room with large windows overlooking the river and small private terrace. Very peaceful and relaxing. Room was clean and fresh with good shower and separate toilet. I found the swimming pool refreshing and clean.
It is not handy if you want to go back and to the town or are looking for nightlife/bars etc but for a very peaceful escape I found it fitted the purpose well.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Hazel3110
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Kasem's is a realy run down place. The bathroom is not clean (bathmat used to be white but was horribly stained), hairs everywhere. Pool is full of green stuff (?). Blankets dirty and old. Location is great and food not to bad plus they have a Nespresso machine!!!!!!!!
Staff is not as helpful as in other places.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Rooms tired,service average.food ok and great location

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed here for one night as part of our Good Times Travel tour...there was myself and 2 children - ages 12 and 8. We arrived pretty late (about 6pm) after a full day of touring and we were pretty tired. They prepared a lovely dinner for us - served when we were ready to eat it. Breakfast was good too.
The rooms are basic but clean - no cable TV or room service here and they all seem to look out to the river i.e they run around the perimeter of this small island.

The grounds are peaceful and lovely with little rabbits running all over the place.
We didn't get to have a swim but the pool would have been quite inviting if we had arrived earlier in the day.

I think this would be a great place to stay to retreat at night and go out and explore during the day....mentioned to my kids that if we were travelling with a few other families then this would be a wonderful place to stay...

All staff seemed very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2011