“Great food, great prices ”
Review of Zeb zeb

Zeb zeb
Ranked #4 of 209 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Best Thai food in town, you have to come and visit if you're in kanchanburi, we can twice and both times were amazing. Get some fried chicken it's incredible

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Busy family run Thai restaurant which had great tasting Thai food, served quickly and very affordable. Both our visits were excellent!

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Really good Thai food, that is great value for money. Great location near many guest houses. Good service, restaurant is clean and has a friendly relaxed ambience.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was delicious, hot and a good size. The sign outside this place actually says Zab zab so u are in the right place if u see that name.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Found this place on a walk at lunch time I wondered why so many Thai people eating. I said to myself the food must be good so I went in they had a menu in English but I was the only westerner in the place no tables left people waiting.

It was what I expected good food authentic Thai cooking good service and great atmosphere.

A must if you are in the area kid friendly.