“Baaad Food!!! ”

Ranked #19 of 228 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I once heard that “it takes an effort to make bad food”. What I ordered was a burger but not sure they brought instead. It had some foreign looking material (edible Ingredients I suppose and I hope) between two bread looking things. Pizza was equally bad - strangest flavor- not sure the red sauce is made with tomato even.. I have never had such a weird tasting food. And when I say “food” I am just giving them my benefit of the doubt. Haha...May be I should have just stuck to Thai food .... and that’s elsewhere!!!

If bad food takes away any other positives that’s this review.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

You’ll find this place at the end of a small side street just off Maenamkwai Road, look for the big sign. A large open eating area, covered, but open to the environment, (and mosquitos, come prepared!). After wading through the very large selection on the menu, that offers mostly Thai Cuisine, but there are some other choices, I zeroed in on the duck. It took another ten minutes to attract my servers attention, only to be told “no duck today”.
I settled on the Chicken with chilli and basil, with a Pad Siew on the side. The food, when it came, was just OK, nothing special. The service, although polite and friendly, was surprisingly poor, considering there were only two other small tables for them to deal with. THB 180, including drink, tax and tip.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

We had lunch at smiley frog during our bike ride and was not disappointed. The food is authentic traditional Thai with large servings and very cheap. Chicken green curry, rice, pad Thai, morning glory and 2 drinks was only $10.00 Australian. Highly recommended

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff. Good food which is great value for money. Located near the river. Lots of shade and fans on a hot day.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Trishb2302
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place few months back with friends had a good selection to choose from some had thai and others European food was of good quality and decent price and good portions

Date of visit: January 2018