I stated here for a week and absolutely enjoyed. Hotel exceeded my expectation.
Spacious and cosy room and bathroom, a lot of light, comfortable bed, big balcony with fantastic view on river. I could live here without living this beautiful area! silent and peace, birds, water.
Big buffet breakfast with various options.
There is a chocolate kiosk near to reception, they have handmade chokolate candied (just 15 B), delicious.
***İnfo for management:
Things to improve 1) to fix internet - it did not work properly in the rooms during all 6 days I stayed there 2) improve system of water cleaning in the pool, now it contains a lot of chlor which is very unhealthy, nowadays there are more modern technologies of cleaning water
3) restaurant could hardly cope with a lot of guests during lunch - you could probably offer 'Lunch Buffet' for groups instead of ordering different sets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most famous addresses in Kanchanaburi with a well known luxury and elegant ambiance that has been playing host to many high profile events and VIP from worldwide. An Oasis for both Business and Pleasure. Welcome to The Felix River Kwai Resort Kanchanaburi. Felix River Kwai Resort, a four star plus resort in Kanchanaburi, Only two hours from Bangkok. The resort sits on 130 rai or 20 hectares plot of pristine riverfront land adjacent to the infamous Bridge On The River Kwai. Just 10 minutes away from downtown Kanchanaburi, the resort caters to an interesting mix of corporate, incentive, government clients as well as local and International Visitors who enjoy the low rise architecture, lush & beautiful garden, privacy and space the resort generously affords them. The resort maintains 255 rooms and suites, each has a private balcony, with complete amenities and an uncompromising standard of services. There is also an enchanting Log Cabin Home popular occupied by VIP, Local and International Celebrities In addition there are also two large swimming pools, two tennis courts, sauna, The Ficus SPA center, snooker lounge, fitness center, 2 kilometers of jogging track, bicycles, canoes for rental, Felix Station 9 (obstacles courses for team building) and an elegant river raft cruise. The resort exotic gardens act as a layover for different species of migratory birds and feature many different species of trees. The Kwai Yai (Bigger) meets the Kai Noi (Smaller) and the Meklong in Kanchanaburi, and these feed the resorts labyrinth of lagoons that host many species of giant fresh water fishes. The Pailin Convention Center is a premier and prestigious venue for events of all levels and sizes. The non-pillar convention center can accommodate up to 1,000 delegates theater seating with a long and spacious adjoining pre function area. There are smaller meetings room designed to accommodate various settings for meeting, seminar and workshop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Felix River Kwai Resort - Kanchanaburi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felix River Kwai Kanchanaburi