“Utterly relaxing...”
Review of FicusSpa

FicusSpa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to FicusSpa Kanchanaburi. We are a modern day Spa located at Felix River Kwai Resort Kanchanaburi.(within walking distance from bridge) Set amidst lush tropical gardens beside the tranquil river kwai, our spa facilities consist of 16 beds with private rooms for singles or couples, including guest showers. We offer the full range of traditional treatments such as Thai, Foot and Aroma massages, pampering treatments like our signature golden candle massage, as well as more specialized treatments, which include body scrubs and polishes, full waxing services and deep tissue sports massages. At FicusSpa, our products are sourced from carefully selected native & imported ingredients with guest comfort and satisfaction our top priority. To ensure that every treatment is professionally delivered, all our therapists are trained in their chosen discipline, enhancing your total wellbeing and experience. We invite you to relax in a serene spa environment and rejuvenate body & mind. Visit and let us pamper you.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Wanted a traditional relaxing massage when I walked into FicusSpa...got it all in spades. The golden candle therapy package thoroughly exceeded my expectation. Highly recommended the golden candle to everyone. The spa was supa dupa nicely done up...classy yet relaxing. The entire ambience was just conducive for a massively relaxing spa experience. Two thumbs up and five stars rating. Felt so pampered...

There are newer reviews for FicusSpa

Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you are in Kanchanaburi and in need of a complete relaxation in a serene and beautiful environment, FicusSpa is the ultimate place to go. The ambience is amazing, the decor is warm and inviting and the spa offers a wide variety of massages and treatments. The masseur was friendly and did a phenomenal job. Definately one of the spa best experience so far!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have been at this wonderful spa twice during my stay in Kanchanaburi.
The atmosphere and ambiance are just beautiful. They first welcomed me with a herbal drink which was nice.The treatment rooms are beautifully decorated. The music at the spa is more of sound from the nature which is really soothing.
The massage I had there was the best I have ever had! I had such a restful sleep that night!The lady who massaged me was very pleasant. She didn't speak any english at all but she tried her best to make me comfortable. The owner of the spa speaks excellent English. She asks you for all your requirements then translate them to the staff.
The spa is a great value for money too especially that it is located in the 5 star Felix hotel. I tried other spas in the area but this was the best by far.
The owner of the spa picked me up from my hotel and dropped me there when I finished. I really appreciated that.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Needed a well deserved massage.

Ficus Spa is a really nice place, very comfy and the service was great.

They really know how to get into the right spots, been 3 times in the 1 week and every time it was just great, big thumbs up for getting it right.

One of the better places in Thailand.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

It has been a great trip to Kanchanaburi over the long weekend, one of the highlights during this trip was a visit to one of the new spa's that recently opened its doors in a luxury resort.

I found Ficus Spa to be the right choice in terms of customer service and most importantly focused towards quality of their service. Unlike other spas in the region the staff at ficus spa seemed to be more relaxed while trying to understand what exactly you were seeking for in a massage. They seemed to have trained masseurs who seem to be absent from many other well know spas now days. The overall experience was good and relaxing, the usual anticipation and prayer to make this experience unforgettable was heard. Ficus definitely gets a 5 on 5 for their in-house masseurs, as I am so tired of trying new places with less trained masseurs, which kills the whole experience of a good quality massage.

I will definitely recommend this place to new visitors to Kanchanaburi, you cant miss them they are based at Felix Resorts tKanchanaburi.

Best Regards