“Amazing Thai food ”

Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hot to find my restaurant:The restaurant is located on the main tourist road, also known as "River Kwai Road" or, in Thai language, "Thanon Maenam Kwae". Starting from the center of the main road (near the "7 Eleven"), follow the road to the south, towards the "Allied cemetary". Turn the around the corner with all the bars and the "CJ" convenience store and you are already there!Hello and welcome to my restaurant!All food is homemade using fresh, natural ingredients and I try to cook as healthy as possible.Meat, seafood, fruit and vegetables are bought from village farms or our local market which I visit every day.I also use high quality oil. My fruit shakes, juices and lassies are without added sugar.Please note that I prepare everything myself and food may take a while if the place is busy. I ask for your patience, I think it is worth it :)Note that fish and crab are not in the menu anymore as they do not stay fresh for long and the demand is very low. Please let me know 1 day in advance if you want to have a fish or crab dish.Feel free to ask for the newspaper or WiFi password or charge your phone / laptop.You may also use my personal computer (if possible).Enjoy your stay!
“Amazing Thai food ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Well worth 5 stars. This small restaurant where the food is cooked right in front of you is the perfect place to eat authentic & delicious Thai food. The dishes are cooked one by one, so be prepared to eat separately ( thai style ). Well worth the visit.

• Thai first
London, United Kingdom
“great food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This place deserves the previous reviews. Great food and a good price. Freshly cooked in front of you. Great currys and go for the recommended dishes. Worth hunting this place our and within walking distance of the war cemetery off the main drag. Just hope the place does not get spoilt by its TripAdvisor profile.

Visited April 2014
Seaford, United Kingdom
“Best meals of 17 day trip”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

TA is my culinary bible when travelling and brought us to Natalie's "Nuts" - unpretentious, tasty, wholesome and moreover totally fresh. All of our dishes were cooked in front of us. Her team all try very hard to please and she herself is very sensitive to needs of diners, checking for spice tolerance, etc. Went back on second night for crab dishes and my brother had asked her to have free reign over a meal for 6. Fish and crab fantastic, appetisers appeared including fried spiced cashews, they just cooked for us that evening as trade quiet due to recent Bangkok problems scaring tourists off LoS. Incredibly good value. Thank you Natalie, and your nephew who cooked his debut friedchicken/cashew nut dish for me. Will be posting photos later :))

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The owner of Nuts, Natalie, provides a friendly delicious entry point into good Thai food. Fresh, tasty, made to order. Do not be put off by first appearance. We had massaman curry and a stir fry one night - and enjoyed it so much we ordered fish and came back the next - superb! Cheap too. Nat has good English. Hardly recommended

Visited March 2014
Larbert, United Kingdom
“Stunning food, great staff”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Found the review for the place on Tripadvisor and spotted it from the back of a tuk tuk. Very small roadside place.

Food was so good we ended up there 3 nights in a row. Nut usually does the cooking, in front of you, and the ingrediants are all fresh. Utterly gorgeous food.

Highly recommended.