“Customized Tours”

Thailand Attraction Tour
Ranked #7 of 17 Tours in Kanchanaburi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Attraction Tour (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. provides a personal tour service offered by Joe who is a Kanchanaburi Tour Specialist, Thai & English speaking and experienced tour guide , licensed by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. He would like to take care of you on your next tour. River Kwai Bridge, Tiger Zoo, Erawan Waterfalls, Floating market, Hellfire Pass, Elephant Bathing and more…
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Joe answered my emails quickly and was happy to customize a 15-hour day trip for myself and my mother. We started out with the morning Tiger Temple tour, but also wanted to see Hellfire Pass, take a ride the railroad, feed wild monkeys, see the war cemetery and, of course, visit the Kwai bridge. It was a big request asking a tour guide to do all of this in one day, but Joe was very happy to do it and the price was very reasonable. We were picked up in a large, air-conditioned van which made the heat of the day easier to bear and Joe was an excellent guide for the day. Thanks, Joe!

2  Thank bcline

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went on the 1 day tour to Erawan, elephant trekking and bamboo rafting. Joe picked us up and was all smiles and patience. The entire day he made Us feel comfortable and ecstatic to be around him. We never had to lift a finger. He anticipated all of our needs without fail and went far above and beyond to make us happy. He is a professional in every way, and we truly felt that after only an hour he had become a friend. Thank you for one of the greatest experiences of our lives Joe.

2  Thank efein
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife did the floating market, the railway, tiger temple and hellfire pass day tour. Joe was very prompt and patient of responding to our emails regarding booking and payments. He arrived early and waited in the lobby for us. The lunch was well organised, it was prbabaly the best tour lunch i had so far. The ride was extremely comfortable. One thing that make Joe such a great guide was the attention to details. He had icy cold tower for me and my wife after the tiger temple and hellfire pass. It was like 36-38oC. During the long journey, Joe has spent time and explained many attractions and the Thai culture. The journey with Joe was more like going to a trip with friend thana guided tour. To anyone who is considering to go Kanchanaburi Provence, I would definitely recommend Joe and Thailand Attraction Tours.

1  Thank Benson_AY
Reviewed March 15, 2013

On Friday February 8th 2013 we went with Thailand Attraction Tours to the Tiger Temple morning program. And just as many of you also experienced is Joe fantastic. Also with me he patiently replied my zillion emails with thousand questions. And he replied quickly.
Our guide was Tanya and she is super !!!!! Already at the beginning of our trip I indicated to Tanya that I am an animal freek I love to hold, cuddle etc etc animals. And she anticipated on that because she gave us a hint (sorry I am not going to tell you lot what it is :-) ) and thanks to that hint our tiger temple experience was even greater than it would have been without her advise.
Also because of her prompt reaction she gave me a second life time experience, I had a fulgrown jaguar on my lap. Waauw amazing. So thank you, thank you, thank you Tanya.
Also Tanya and her driver Hong brought us to Ratchaburi, our next stop and they took care of us in such a good way, SUPER ! If you go there book with Thailand Attraction Tours.

1  Thank Patrick and Vee... D
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Four of us did the T5 tour.. Tigers, River Kwai, Railway market, Floating market, Hellfire Pass. Joe was very prompt in replying to our enquiries, and exceedingly helpful when we had to change our tour day. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Tanya, our guide was absolutely the best, making the long 12 hour day real fun. She had a broad smile continuously, gave us the details we wanted, but did not spout out lots of boring statistics or unnecessary information that would have been immediately forgotton. If you are looking for a good reliable tour company this is the one.
We also had Tanya for our one day in Bangkok. This is a spralling city and were keen to make the best use of our time getting around. We wanted to only use public transport and were not let down; (boat, ferry, MTR, bus, tuktuk, taxi and golf buggy) I am sure Tanya saved us more in negotiating with taxi drivers, boatmen, and our China Town lunch than her cost for the day. Again her guiding skills were just right.

2  Thank MIJAC95