“Facing River Kwai”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Peppers Restaurant Kanchanaburi
Reviewed May 7, 2018

This restaurant is under "U Inchantree Kanchanaburi Hotel", we are entitled to 2 glasses of free cocktails for joining their River Kwai Boat Trip at 1699 baht for 2 persons. Anyway, their cocktail is price around 200baht per glass.

The restaurant is facing the River Kwai, great place for breakfast while enjoying the magnificent view.

Breakfast buffet has a wide range of variety from Chinese (Dim Sum, Congee and etc), Thai and European choices.

Staffs are extremely effective, friendly and passionate about their job.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 10, 2018

We were staying at the Hotel so we decided to dine at the restaurant.

The venue overlooks the river and you can see the bridge. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the night.

The Western food was really good which was surprising, however we found the Thai food fairly toned down for the western pallet. Nevertheless a good experiance as it was a lovely setting

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We decided to eat at peppers restaurant tonight and it was not disappointing
The view off the river and bridge is stunning and the service second to non
I started with the potato mushroom soup which came with selection off breads and then had the wagu beef with French fries and satuee mushrooms and pepper sauce the service and food was 5 star
I had the mango and coconut rice for desert and it was exceptional
The house wine also was really nice and not expensive
My friends had other options all served pipping hot and delicious
I highly recommend it

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank tingers58
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I have dined here before and thought i would take my uncle and my mother as i was very impressed on my first visit.'Big mistake" the food was average and the service non existant. The staff were nowhere to be seen, if you wanted a drink or food you actually had to get up and look for staff. I sat and watched everyone in the restaurant deal with the same problem. The restaurant has gone down hill since my last visit and I would not recommend it.I was a little embarrassed that I had raved to my family about how good it was. There are some great restaurants in Kanchanaburi and this is no longer one of them.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I really enjoyed the food, it is quite pricey for the area but the service was good. I would recommend bringing mosquito spray as you are right next to the river.

Date of visit: March 2017