“i love this restaurant”

Schluck Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #32 of 184 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The meat is so chewy and tender, best beef I even tried. By the way I am not a beef lover but it made mi fall in love with it.

The gravy for both beef steak and chicken steak is so special and unique. Please please try the food at this restaurant. I love their cake too, so soft.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Of five desserts we tried, only one rang my bell. The macaroon cookies were very good but the mousse and other dishes were a little bland. Way too subtle, especially after a spicy Thai meal.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Yet another fabulous meal in this restaurant. Four of us chose a blend of Thai and European meals - all of which were tasty and filling. The service was prompt and efficient, possibly because the restaurant was very quiet. As I mentioned in a previous review, when very busy the service is a little slow, but if you want fast food, there is always the street carts! Our friends, who were on their first visit to Kanchanaburi said they thoroughly enjoyed this meal, and would definitely return.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We visited this air conditioned restaurant several times on our trip to Kanchanaburi. As mentioned before we don't normally visit restaurants more than once, but we could not resist this place. The food was fabulous, the service was a little slow when the place was busy but who cares we are on holiday! The portions were generous and the food delicious. The chicken in breadcrumbs and the garlic bread starters were the best we have had.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Price is good. I like the onion rings but the garlic bread with cheese seems to be a bit short of garlic. Steak was tender and juicy. My partner had pizza which unfortunately is a bit small in size, hence a bit expensive. Otherwise meal was okay. My only complain was the service but then again, it is typical Thai style - appetizers came after the main course!!