“Best Pineapple fried rice I've ever tasted.”
Review of Tai-Thai

Tai-Thai
Ranked #86 of 190 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Cuisines: European, Thai
Description: Thai-Isan-European food opened more than 10 years fresh coffee, fresh fruit juice or shake, cocktail, beer, wine, whisky good food, good taste,real Thai food, cheap price, clean, good service. open daily
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I only one meal here, and we ordered a coconut chicken curry soup, fried fish cakes and pineapple fried rice and I was just blown away by how tasty the pineapple fried rice was. I would go back there time and time again just to have that.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had a couple of meals here during my recent stay in Kanchanaburi. The food was very good with generous portions, and the beer was cold. This, like many of the restaurants along the river road, is an open air restaurant, and as I was there during the hot season, the restaurant itself could be pretty hot, with only a few fans to cool things down. Still, the staff pointed three fans in my direction, as the restaurant was not too busy at the time, so it was comfortable. I should also mention that the prices were very reasonable as well.

1  Thank LosBound2014
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I spent one night in Kanchanaburi and ate both lunch and dinner here. There is so much to choose from on the menu and my lunch was so good I went back in the evening to try other items. Lunch was mixed meat spicy salad - lovely and spicy and seafood too. Great curry too. In the evening I had the Ruby Fish with herbs and spicy. It was amazing. Huge and tasty and only 180 Baht. I had a portion of noodles with it - delicious and garlicky. Nice cold beers too. Waitress/ Manageress is very attentive. Her young son helped her in the evening - he'd spent all lunchtime soaking passers by with a hose pipe as it was Song Kran Festival. Don't bother looking elsewhere - this place is great.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

nice food, good service.

adviseably dont go in a group of more than 6 if youre on a time limit, we went in a group of 15 and it took hours for us all to get drinks and food finished.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent food, well prepared and at reasonable prices. The owner and his wife go out of their way to ensure that their customers are happy and satisfied.