Lowest prices for your stay
$62
Priceline$64
Hotels.com$62
Official Hotel$65
1,519 results
All reviews rooms are small peppers restaurant the river kwai bridge boutique hotel free bicycles walking distance deluxe room welcome drink fantastic location thai food soaps bend suitcases bank relaxation riverside
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2012

A beautiful relaxing hotel right by the river. Staff amazing and very attentive. Enjoy a drink or meal by the river. Food is delicious. An aromatherapy massage highly recommended. it was my birthday whilst there and they brought a cake and personally signed card to my room. rooms compact but well equipped. The coffee maker and daily supply of fresh milk a lovely touch.
Pillows extremely comfortable. Infinity pool with viewsf river. Very large towels provided with a lovely scent. Would definitely recommend hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Fiona S
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Very nice hotel a few steps away from the river Kwai bridge. The view from the terrace and the restaurant is amazing. Very friendly and helpfull team. The rooms are nicely decorated but a bit small compared to other accommodations we've stayed in before and after.
I would totally recommand this hotel for a short stay in Kanchanaburi.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had the most wonderful stay here this boutique resort is in th most beautiful of settings, , Standing on riverbank, The bridge is to the left and as the river turns in front of you, it leads to views of the mountains. This is where the pool and resort restaurant are, Anytime of the day it really is the best place for a swim and to eat. The food is fantastic Breakfast, lunch and dinner which can't be said at all resorts and cheap not hotel prices.

There is a short walk through the gardens to your room. U-Inchantree has only been open about 18mths so everything is neat and clean. The staff are friendly and willing to make your stay a happy one. Most people come to Kanchanaburi as a day trip from Bangkok. There is so much to see here a day trip is not long enough. The Erwan falls, Death railway, One of the best places to have an Elephant ride, Long boat ride to the Budda caves. And the Tigar temple( I will write a review on this, It is crap and a waist of time and money, There is a great one in Chiang Mai) Kanchanaburi is one of my favorate areas of Thailand so find out what is here and check out this resort for at least 2 nights stay, 3 would be better. read the other reviews as they reflect also how nice this place is.

Room tip: All should be good but we had a 2 floor room over the caretakers room couple of times we heard something in the morning, Not annoying, At least you can ask when booking not to have this room
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank TripmanMelbourne
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed here for two nights and it was fantastic. The staff were very attentive and professional, the service was impeccable and the food was yummy! No faults whatsoever! They organised trips, and a taxi service to the airport efficiently and met me from the trip with a cold flannel. My room wasn't ready as I arrived at 7 am, however after my long journey from Krabi, I was very tired and they let me have a nap in their massage room!

1  Thank Nomadtraveller2
Reviewed August 17, 2012

That ^^ is quite a statement to make. But it means nothing if you know nothing about me.
I routinely stay in 5 star hotels while on business but prefer more sedate and personal hotels when traveling as a tourist. I've toured Extensively through SE Asia and Europe. I'm male 35 years old and usually travel with my girlfriend. We woudl probably consider ourselves to be flashpackers.
I stayed in this hotel 11 months ago but liked it so much I always promised myself I'd write up on it. When I stayed iot had only just been renovated. It had been recommended to me as a budget hotel and yet it clearly isn't. It had been, then it had it's facelift. I was so incredibly relaxed in this place. Right from the minute I stepped out of the tuktuk I immediatley felt at ease. The staff are wonderful and cannot be faulted - and beautiful.
The rooms are Thai modern, very clean and very relaxing.
The hotel itself is situated just off a dusty track 5 mins from the bridge Which is perhaps 300 yards away. It's right on the riverbank and at sunset you have the most serene jaw dropping views, the hotel and jungle in the distance to your left and to your right, at then end of expanse of green jungle you see the rolling mountains. There is not noise other than the birds and the river quietly slipping by. I swear I could ahve stayed here forever.

The gardens are wonderful.
We only stayed 3 nights and did not try the restaurant as we were out exploring. It understand it was very good though.
It had a nice wee gym and internet room.

It's not a big hotel but that is most definatley the attraction. We thought it wonderful and it's not often I say that about a hotel.

Room tip: Book ahead. It's not got a heck of a lot of rooms. If I was to guess perhaps only 20. None are right on the water anyway so I dont think there is much to be gained location wise.
Date of stay: September 2011