“Great Pizza!-- but not enough staff”
Review of Bell's Pizzeria

Bell's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 184 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian and Thai food
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The restaurant is located on the main tourist area of Kanchanaburi. The ingredients seemed fresh and our garlic bread and pizza were quite tasty. Our main issue was that the staff seemed quite overwhelmed by the amount of people in the restaurant. This was our first and only time to the restaurant, so I'm not sure if this is always the case.

We ordered the vegetarian pizza without corn which came within a reasonable time (15-20 minutes); however, the pizza came covered in corn. Our server (I'm assuming owner) who took our order and served the pizza noticed right away that it wasn't what we had ordered. He took the pizza back to the kitchen immediately Unfortunately for us, it took another 15-20 minutes for the next pizza.

After our food was served, it became nearly impossible to get the attention of any of the staff (as they were so busy). If you are in need of something (a straw, chili, or what have you) it's probably best to the counter and ask for it directly or grab it off the the shelf yourself. We had a similar issue with requesting the bill.

Overall, the food was great and I would say reasonably priced based on the ingredients. I would recommend this restaurant during off-peak hours but definitely not at dinner time.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A pizza and italian food place along the busy strip. Service was okay, food was okay. would I recommend, I guess so. Quite big with some upstair seating. must remove shoes before entering.

1  Thank PeeBob
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great pizza, super friendly staff, great place, love that they serve cold Erdinger,

If you like pizza don't miss out!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Possibly the finest pizzas one can get their mits on in Thailand! And decent service to boot. Have been back four times and enjoyed it on each occasion. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Chris O
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If served the pizzas we had at Bell's in our hometown of Melbourne, home to thousands of Italians, I would have been very content. So, to find such good Italian fare in kanchanaburi was a very pleasant surprise.

My only gripe is the service of cask instead of bottled wine. I've been in Thailand long enough now to accept that it's pretty standard, but disappointed that a pizzeria can't do better.