“No breakfast”
Review of 10 O' Clock Cafe'

10 O' Clock Cafe'
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Kanchanaburi
Description: Homestyle Coffee shop & Cafe with a friendly local atmosphere. Perfect retreat for the weary traveller or those in need of their daily coffee fix. Stop by for our signature Cheesecake Desserts along with our other menu items. Serving everything you need from Ice cold Frappes to Fresh Juice Smoothies and Cajun chicken wings to a local fusion Teryaki pork rice Burger.
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

This should not be in best breakfast places as they dont have breakfast. Club sandwich was ok. Atmosphere is nice and relaxing

Reviewed February 23, 2018

Thought I would give this place a try as I was staying close by and it was very hot day. When I walked in a menu and ordersheet was thrust upon me. I ordered a coffee latte and took my seat outside in the garden. After a while my coffee during arrived. I have to say I was a bit disappointed I found it no better than most other coffees I’ve had in Thailand and I’ve had quite a few., but it was not so sweet as many. Hi

Thought another place on the river which is not listed on TA was better plus you get free water and cookie as well. So apart from the garden I did not find this place that special. Service could be improved.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

I could see no sign of food and was presented with a drinks menu as I opened the door. There is wifi and people were obviously settled in using laptops. I sat outside in the shade and read my book while enjoying my iced coffee.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

It is the best cafe that you can find in Kanchanabury. Pastry is delicious, staff is very kind and the decoration of the place is very original. I would recommend you to try the passion fruit cheesecake, absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Went here for a coffee and a dessert. Place has parking lot for patrons and the layout is awesome. If you do not smoke, do not go to the patio.
The cheesecakes looked beautiful and they taste ok. I just did not find anything yummy about them and do not feel like going back for another. The coffee is good.
Went back here while looking for a place to have breakfast. sat down and was handed the menu. You write your own order. The waitress was having a bad day or she simply did not care at all if we ate there or not. Actually i think she was happy we left, so she did not have to cook our breakfast... She had a careless attitude and this gave me a bad feeling about how the food was going to be made. We left.
I suggest you to go for a coffee, check the place out and leave. They do not know about service or hospitality. A shame because this place has potential, it is really beautiful.