“Must visit ”

Riad Hua Hin Cafe
Ranked #10 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are not a cat cafe, but we have cats around the cafe. You can play with them if they want to play with you :) We serve simply delicious Thai food, also pasta, salad and set of breakfast. Nice tea, fair-trade coffee and finest smoothie! We are also vegan friendly.
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The cafe by the pool is perfect for breakfast, it’s so lovely, I had berry oatmeal and mango and passion smoothie which were great!
The service was very friendly and made to feel very welcome, the cafe itself has a really calming vibe and it is so peaceful, a great start to your day!
I also had a latte which was good.
I returned to have dinner with my girlfriend and we were both very pleased with our meals

Date of visit: October 2017
nathta, Manager at Riad Hua Hin Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your review!

We were really happy when our customer are pleased with our food and drink.
Hope to see you and your girlfriend again when you travel to Hua Hin next time.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Riad Hua Hin Cafe is just wonderful. The manager is such a kind and wonderful woman. And their Mango-Passion Fruit shake is really the best in town. It often is my breakfast after a long ride on my bicycle. Thank you & I will be back many more times while being in Hua Hin! :-)

Date of visit: July 2017
nathta, Manager at Riad Hua Hin Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thank you so much Angi for your review.
"Moonlight" smoothie will always ready for you!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Great place to spend a day by the beach. For small fee you can rent a sunbed including beach towel. Have not tried much of the food, but the drinks are great! Wonderful place to relax!

Date of visit: February 2017
nathta, Manager at Riad Hua Hin Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

I'm so sorry but this might be missplace, we're not on the beach. Our place is 200 metre walk to Takiab beach ka :)

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This boutique hotel and cafe is mid-range gem in the Khao Takiab beach area. They have secure parking, beautiful gardens, and a peaceful pool and cafe setting for both hotel guests and drop-in patrons. I showered off the beach sand, took a relaxing swim, and enjoyed a delicious, healthy smoothie while listening to music. I was also befriended by two of ten rescued from abandonment cats.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I feel very guilty with my last review as I deemed that the Riad had Fleas. Upon reflection, the fleas may have been from somewhere else!
Also, only good things to say about this place and of course the lovely owner:
1) great choice of music, not irritating mainstream charts or dance, but laid back jazz.
2) swimming pool!
3) owner looks after (nueters and de-fleas) stray cats, and gives away cats to loving homes.
4) amazing vegan smoothies and classy hot drinks, some coffee selections using a type of roasted bean from Chiang Mai.
5) very reasonable price
6) romantic/relaxing atmosphere and very friendly owner who speaks good English.
7) not to go OTT, but owner really is good lovely person, does charity work and offered us a free dessert at the end!

Date of visit: December 2016