All reviewsmoon deckstudio piergaia spapool accesspool barduplex suitelong poola la carte breakfastweekend night marketrooftop terracerain showerbeach frontcicada marketbeach restaurantpool sidereception areatuk tuk
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Enjoyed the stay a lot. Services of staff are perfect. Wonderful pool access room. Not to mention the great all you can eat breakfast. Food in the restaurant is very nice and I will definitely stay here again for my next visit to Hua Hin.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
UnsensoredLips, Manager at Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Khun Zimon119,

Thank you for staying at Let's Sea and for sharing your good experiences. We are delighted to know that you very much love our breakfast.

We will always think how we can be better and hopefully you will enjoy your next visit more.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

me & my husband stayed there for 3 days 2 nights, and it was an amazing experience. we nearly stayed in resort all the time as it was just so relaxing and we just wanted to chill out in the resort,
food quality is excellent,and of course the best selling point is restaurant is facing the sea directly and it is just so perfect. staff are very friendly and helpful. swimming pool is a highlight, we love the way that we can just jump off the pool directly from our room. Spa is very good we have two times experience there. overall it's just what we expected as a anniversary holiday.

Room Tip: choose ground floor can access the pool directly from the room which I would strongly recommend. worth the money

Dear Khun asscheung,

Very nice to read your lovely comments.

Let's Sea is in fact intends to create a destination for our guests to peacefully switch off and restart with cheerful feeling back for everyday life. Glad to see your comment which is very close to our plan. As we know you and our guests like it, we will only keep it or make it even better.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

It's my first time in Hua Hin and in this hotel. The hotel has been famous for its long swimming pool and its pool-side room. And this is the reason why I choose this hotel. At the time when I arrived, the staff greeted me even before I step out from the car. And they guided me to park the car well easily.
The check-in process is a bit longer than expected, but it's still acceptable as I was given fresh drinks and towel for refreshing.
The room is spacious. It makes me feel relaxed when the door is opened. The pool is beautiful, and the experience of opening the door and stepping into the swimming pool is simply fascinating.
One thing that I must mention is its breakfast. Taste is good, service is good, but the most important thing is the view is superb. It's a 180 degree seaview which is just steps from the water. You can hardly forget this in your lifetime.
Hope I can come again in the near future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Wilson W

Dear Khun WilsonW,

Thank you for sharing your lovely experience back to us and all tripadivsor readers.

We are delighted to know that you like Hua Hin and had a very good experience of stay at Let's Sea.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed 9 nights at Let's Sea and had a wonderful time: staff are very helpful and friendly.
Breakfast with seaview: a perfect start of the day!
Food in restaurant is very good.
Room: spacious and nice decorated, we had a moondeck suite.
We made use of the hotelbikes (free of charge) to go to Hua Hin centre - approx. 5 km from town center.
Location of the hotel is near Cicada Night Market- on walking distance.

We enjoyed our stay at Let's Sea!

Room Tip: Missed a hometrainer (bike) at the fitness center
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
UnsensoredLips, Manager at Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear KhunMagdarene,

Thank you for your 9 nights stay at Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed the stay with us and like our breakfast + other meals of our restaurants as well as overall service. Good to know that you enjoy riding our provided bicycle to the town centre and walk to Cicada weekend night market.

We wish you plan some holidays at Let's Sea again not too long.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

It was my second time at this hotel and I love every moment in there. Everything was well kept. Room was nice arrangement with comfortable bed and full amenity. All staffs were friendly and helpful. The Beach Restaurant could be sit down all day long having from breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshment, dinner until late night dessert. I'll look forward to re-visit the hotel definitely. Only one problem is that I couldn't decide yet whether it'll be studio pier room or moon desk suit.

Room Tip: If you want a romantic terrace, choose the moon desk suit. Yet if you enjoy swimming, choose the studio pier room.
1  Thank A B

Dear Khun A B,

Thank you for coming back to enjoy the experience the stay at Let's Sea. We read your review with big smiles. Thank you for sharing back the happiness. Our team love it. That is the real lifestyle people can relax and spend "quality time" in the original Hua Hin.

By the way we are sorry to make it too difficult to choose between a Studio Pier Pool Access and a Moon Deck Duplex Suite. Perhaps you stay longer and enjoy both.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.