Overall, I loved the experience of staying in Let's Sea Resort. I have been living in Thailand for some time now. I speak Thai and am familiar with the quality of services. To summarise my pros and cons:
1. The rooms are spacious and comfortable
2. The staff is very amicable and willing to help
3. The resort has a "no under-12s'" policy which provides a quiet environment in which to relax
4. The pool is great and the food is delicious
1. If you do not have a car, the hotel is out of the center
2. Wi-Fi is a catastrophe, and expensive
3. Was under construction when we went, with no prior warning...
4. A little pricey, if compared with other resorts in the area... But then again, you pay for calm
So there you have it... A clear 4 / 5.
- Free Parking