All reviewsmoon deckstudio piergaia spapool accesspool barduplex suitelong poola la carte breakfastweekend night marketrooftop terracerain showerbeach frontcicada marketbeach restaurantpool sidereception areatuk tuk
Reviewed May 28, 2011

SERVICE :
From the 1st step to hotel until ur leave & get on the limo service, friendly & nice staffs!! Always helpful!

HOTEL:
Just one second, u can jump down to pool, this is life~ Breakfast is beautiful.. dont' miss it & try at least twice, enjoyable.

REMINDER:
Bring a CD to there! You can play CD in ur room.

HOW AMAZING!!

Room Tip: Only 2 room type, upper or pool side, POOL SIDE!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leesl
Reviewed April 30, 2011

very nice place to stay. excellent service. not so good location but generally very comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank titicacababy
Reviewed March 22, 2011

As for advise regarding Let's Sea: Go there if you want a quiet and beautiful place to unwind and relax in stylish surroundings, with an amazingly attentive staff to tend to your every needs - everybody is so nice and smiling all the time, from the holiday hosts to the hardworking housekeeping staff, from the restaurant personell to the heel-clicking and saluting security guys.

The lazzzzy beds kept us sleeping like babies for two weeks, and the restaurant kept us fed and happy. Yes; if your objective is to fill your stomach, you might find cheaper places elsewhere, but if you are looking for a dining experience, the Let's Sea restaurant will give you that. The Green Curry was the best I've ever tasted in Thailand, and I've been quite a few places by now.

Tried the Z-lux club for a couple of days, but we found out that it did not suit us - which is to say that it is not a bad deal, just that it did not suit our needs. If you drink a lot of softdrinks during the day and like spirits between 5 and 7 the advice would be "go for it". However, we had the suntan massage - devine - and the nibbles were delicious. The complimentary ride to Hua Hin was fine, but it does only cost 150 bath for a ride to the town center, so we found it more convenient to arrange this for our selves. All in all, I think my advise would be: Join the club if it suits your needs because then it is a good deal, if not - it's not too much of a hazzle to get your own drinks, put on your own suntan lotion and go to town whenever you want.

Before I end this, I would - yet again - stress that the staff of this resort is truly amazing, and I wish that I could wrap up Let's Sea, put it in my pocket and take it with me wherever I might travel next. My all-time favourite holiday spot:D

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank FlyinBee
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Lovely small hotel, right on the beach. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were spotless and well equipped. Would recommend Moon Suites for larger room space. The holiday hosts were excellent and I would highly recommend the Spa with excellent well trained staff. Would also recommend this hotel for first time Asian travellers and those looking for a quiet, romantic couple of days away from the hustle of Bangkok. The romantic package is worth paying the extra for and everything ran to plan.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank coradsl
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Simple & eco-chic design allover the hotel
Excellent service, free drinks provided while sun-bathing
Food & envoirnment of restaurant is great
Facilities with pier next to room is enjoyable and like villa; with ipod hifi; with beach and horse-riding activity in the afternoon; movie renting.
Spa in good quality