“Really relaxing stay with great food!”
Review of Long Beach Inn

Long Beach Inn
Ranked #22 of 141 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Just back from a fantastic stay at the Long Beach Inn in Pranburi. 40 minutes further on from Hua Hin this is a great place to have a chill out week. 8 rooms surround a great garden with scattered eating places and a good size pool with a Jacuzzi. We went with our two boys (6 and 9) and a friend with her two boys aged 8 and 10. The boys played all day in the pool and then were able to watch telly, go on the computer, play top trumps, or go on the ipad all evening while the adults had a cool beer (or 3). Food was brilliant. Pizza, pasta, chicken and fries and burgers for the kids, with great thai food for the adults. Try the Tom ka gai or the Todd mun Goong and you wont regret it. All that for a really great price. Bram is really hospitable and will arrange transfers and make you trip easy. Its about 3 and half hours drive from Bangkok so that's a fair distance, but i would reccomend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing family break!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Long Beach Inn

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and me come to Hua Hin cause my friend she tell me this resort city is very beautiful so I decide to come here. My Husband and me come from Beijing China and we want to travel in Thailand for 1 and half month so we come Hua Hin first. The people here so nice the food so beautiful and the beach so nice. I love here people so friendly and hotel so nice and have very nice swimming pool. this hotel staff teach me about trip advisor and now I can search hotel for good value.

Room Tip: Eat the food in hotel so tasty
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LinChan66
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Such a warm welcome & farewell. A relaxing pretty place to stay with very yummy food at great prices. The pool is lovely with outdoor eating areas scattered around the pool & palms. The kids had a ball. They enjoyed playing with Bram the owners son & his two friends (school holidays) We hired mopeds & saw the area with rice fields gallor & the national forests with monkeys by the roads. The beach (only 1.5mins walk away) is really long and great for walking on - with many people swimming (tho we only swam once) as the resort pool is just so nice. The beach is pretty with all the fancy long boats ready to take you out on.
Would stay again.

Room Tip: come to relax - be pampered - eat lots
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My experience in this hotel was just what I wanted. It was quiet, safe and very much relaxing.The staff is very friendly.Breakfast is nice. I am a vegetarian , and the only place where I could eat with my stomach full was this hotel.The owner is very friendly and helpful.It is about 100 meters from the beach which is also quite peaceful as compared to other beaches. All in all, a good experience. :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank samakh
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Last year I went to Tahiland for a month. We started at Longbeach en and can say, that it was the best resort we had. Clean, nice rooms, good ac, friendly staf en the service was good. The menu was verry diffrent en the good was very theasfull. The swimmingpool is perfect for childeren. A lot of beutiful things to do and see en de tours were impressif. My englisch is bad, I now...
I would like to give Long Beach een excellent rating!
Yors sencerly
R.A.M. Kok, The Netherlands

Room Tip: I have seen al the room and the al look verry good!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I ended up at Long Beach Inn because Dolphin Bay Resort was full. Although I'm sure DBR offers a lovely experience, I'm so happy things worked out this way. Long Beach Inn is about a two minute walk from DBR and the beach, but it's a TWO minute walk down a lovely path. This (very!) short distance did NOT make me feel removed from the beach (I feared it would). Instead, I felt like I had the best of both worlds - quiet, peaceful seclusion with a beach right there. Our room was spacious, our balcony's view was beautiful, the English channels available plentiful (this was extra nice for us because we currently live in China with maybe two English channels), bathroom clean with nice counter space and good lighting. Long Beach's grounds were beautiful and the pool nice and clean. The staff could not have been better. Bram was helpful, friendly, flexible - it almost felt like we were staying with friends. The restaurant was a great experience, too. Overall, if we return to the area, this will be our first choice and no longer the back up.
Don't miss that it's over four hours from Bangkok. If you're not familiar with the area, getting yourself to Hua Hin could be tricky. I recommend taking advantage of their car service (obviously not free - we're talking eight hours of driving for them) or really do your research. Don't wing it. Bram helped us arrange cheaper transport back to Bangkok, but the ease of airport pickup was worth it for the trip down.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
12  Thank LeAnne P
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a lovely relaxing and quiet holiday over the New Year at this small hotel which is just off the beach road. Bram and his staff were great. We used the bikes that were available. Breakfast cooked to order and you did not have to stick to any rigid times. Our room was small but very clean. Very good value

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple