“Fabulous food at amazing prices !”
Review of Eat @ Hua Hin

Eat @ Hua Hin
Ranked #102 of 648 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: European, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lincs
“Fabulous food at amazing prices !”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was my 7th trip to Hua Hin but the first time I'd stayed on Soi 94. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of good restaurants in the vicinity but Eat @ Hua Hin blew away all competition !
We stayed in Hua Hin for 3 weeks & ended up going back to this restaurant time & time again. It was always packed but we usually got a table quite quickly at around 8 pm. The only time we tried to eat earlier (7pm) there were no tables free & several groups waiting ahead of us, so we ended up eating elsewhere. When we go back to Hua Hin next January, we'll definitely be booking a table in advance.
Everything we tried was delicious but what was truly amazing was the ridiculously cheap prices we paid for such fantastic food. It's hard to believe we paid just £8 - £9 each for 3 courses + a couple of alcoholic drinks.
The chicken & cashew nuts was the best I've ever eaten...& the western food was equally delicious. There was a choice of potatoes with each dish but my favourite was the fried potatoes with crispy bacon & onion mixed in (almost a meal in itself !).
The staff were all really friendly & efficient plus it was nice to be able to see the chefs at work in the glass sided kitchen.
If we had a restaurant of this quality in my home town, I'd be eating there every week...but I'd expect to be paying 2 or 3 times as much for the privilege. Can't wait to pay a return visit (who am I kidding, make that return VISITS ?!) next year !

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank grimsbygals

• Thai first
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Best New Thai Restaurant 2014”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We found this restaurant had just opened in January 2014. We walked down to try it out and it was packed, the owner said we should make a reservation but squeezed us into a table for the four us.

The restaurant is clean, bathroom is spotless, and what I liked is you could watch them cook your dinner behind a huge glass . Very interesting kitchen with an enthusiastic group of staff.
The food is excellent, their cashew with chicken is the best I have had in Hua Hin over the past two months. We have gone back to this restaurant four times in the past month because the food is consistently good and the staff are happy .
It breaks my heart to write this review because I am afraid we won't be able to book a table when we come back next year but you won't want to miss an eating experience here when you are in Hua Hin. Tip , phone ahead to book a table.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Beejma
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Great Restarant Away From Downtown”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a new(ish) restaurant at the time of this writing on Soi 94 which is a couple of kilometers from the city center but is an up and coming street with many restaurants, bars, and hotels. I've been there several times now and it is simply incredible. I am American with a Thai wife and the restaurant serves both European food and Thai food so we've had several dishes of both and all have been excellent as well as the ambiance, service, and value for the price. We've lived in Hua Hin for ten years and have eaten at most restaurants and this is one of the best in its price range (300 to 400 baht per person with appetizers, mains, drinks and desserts.)

• Visited February 2014