“Good Hotel”

Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort
Ranked #32 of 141 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel maybe needs a few upgrades and maintenance. But overall, it was a good hotel. The beach front was amazing and there is a shuttle that takes you to and from the market every two hours. Breakfast had a lot of variety only problem was there were a lot of flies. The pool was really clean.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank 499nevils
Imperialhuahin, General Manager at Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Nevil S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your kind comments in this review. Your thoughts about our facilities and services are very appreciated. However, your suggestions regarding our hotel design and structures can support us a lot in terms of future improvement.

So...thank you very much for providing this learning opportunity for us, we will try our best to improve our hotel products and services on a continuous basis.

I do hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you in Hua Hin again in the future.

Best Regards,
Pimonphat J.
Hotel Manager

There are newer reviews for Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stars here for nearly a month April_May had superior room with pool view.Complained when we arrived as there was not one draw in the room for storing our clothes.They gave us extra hangers
which gave us a bit more room but had to live out of our suitcases for the holiday.There was no room for suit cases which remained on the floor.Other than that the food was good the staff very friendly.Drinks were rather pricey.

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe room you get DRAWS I .Choose a deluxe room you get draws in those.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Imperialhuahin, General Manager at Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I would like to thank you for compliments and also comments on the Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort. Our Superior room category is the lowest type of rooms that gives us restrictions of facilities; however, we try to provide whatever we can if requested. I would recommend to choose a room with more space such as Studio, Pool View Deluxe Balcony or Sea View Deluxe Balcony if stay for many days.
Pinthida Bhatayanond

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our family’s first visit to the Imperial. Overall a nice hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast ha a good selection for all the family. The pool was warm but the kids loved the deep end and the getting soft drinks at the swim up bar. The ocean was not clear, but I would blame that on geography rather than the hotel. The hotel didn’t seem very full so service from the staff was very good. We had rooms next door to our children, not adjoining. Located a little way out of the main part of town, but the free shuttle bus is a good idea, and taxi fare back from town isn’t expensive. A little more attention to maintenance would make the place look a whole lot better. The rooms had water stains on the paintwork in places and the AC filters needed cleaning. Otherwise everything in the rooms worked as it should and were kept very clean. I’d recommend this hotel to families.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for writing good comments on the Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort. Normally, when low season comes, we have planned to do repair and maintenance in all guestrooms starting from May to October. For instance, this month of June, we have set schedules to close one building for floor repair, cleaning AC and etc. It's deem necessary to continue improving our facilities and service to meet with guests' expectations.
Pinthida Bhatayanond

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stayed at Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort in October 2013. Hotel is right on the beach so has amazing views.
Room was clean and good and bed was comfortable. The hotel was also good and clean with swimming pool and swim up bar (the bar man made very good cocktails). Resort also had a playground, which was good for our 5 years old.

Food in the restaurant (including breakfast) was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Imperialhuahin, General Manager at Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

I really appreciate your time of writing good reviews about the Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort even though you stayed here last year. We try to do our best in providing good service and acceptable products to all guests.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Having arrived at this hotel after a very long drive from Bangkok I was told my room was not ready. Whilst we had to wait for the room to be ready we were not offered any cold water to drink. We had no shower or room to change into our clean clothes we were told our room will be ready after 3 pm. We waited for 2 hours, even though the hotel reception staff knew we had an appointment in town at 3pm.
I had to personally find cleaners to have my room cleaned. The reception staff were very rude and their excuse for this mess was that they had too many people checking in. LOL is that our problem?. After the room was cleaned the floors were dirty, the bathroom was not mopped and had lots of dust and weird stains everywhere. The bathroom shower only had a three quarter length shower curtain and after a shower the bathroom was like a mini swimming pool.
The room air con did not function properly and was very noisy.
The beach was not clean and smelled like sewage, the pool was average with very high drink prices.
As for the tourists staying at this hotel, it was impossible to sleep at night and during the early hours of the morning, the tourist children and adults were running and shouting in the corridors.
This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in so we checked out of this hotel the next day and went to Dusit Thani Hotel down the road.

Room Tip: Do not choose any room at this hotel. We got a good deal at the 5* Dusit Thani down the road for the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Smudgey28

I am very sorry for the unpleasant incidents that happened to you and your family. I did an apology in the previous review to one of your family members as well. However, I will look into the problems and rectify for improvement accordingly.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

What an experience! I booked 3 rooms at the hotel for 6 nights. I arrived with my family at 1pm expecting to have the rooms ready and available for us. My daughter and my son got their rooms but our room was not ready until 3.15pm! When I asked when my room would be ready, I was told in an hour and that I should put up in my son’s room whilst my room was being made up – what a disappointment! In addition in my son’s room, the air conditioning unit was making a huge racket. I decided to complain to the hotel manager about my room and the air con unit in my son’s room). I informed the deputy manager, I had an appointment at 3pm, I had been travelling for the last 2.5 hours and needed to change before my meeting. She took note of my complaint and continued to relate that the hotel had a large party the previous night and hence the rooms were not ready. Well…in any good hotel, I am not given excuses but led to my room that I am offering to pay money for.

I had to leave the hotel looking unkempt, upon my return I informed the deputy manager that I did not want to stay at the hotel another night and to cancel my booking. She spoke to her manager, who kindly agreed that we could check out the following morning and had to pay for 1 night stay. I immediately booked my family in Dusit Thani for 2 nights (they had an exceptional offer, effectively I paid the same room rate at this 5 star resort!)

The following morning, we decided to test out the breakfast, I can’t say much about it. Later my son and I decided to visit the beach area, unfortunately it smelt of sewage. No one was bathing in the sea with the exception of a few people walking along the beach front. I expected a lot more from the hotel but was left disappointed!

Room Tip: The hotel is a tad far from the town centre.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

First of all, I would like to apologize for the unpleasant incidents to you and your family. I will have to rectify what you complained and improve accordingly.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent resort with an amazing view along with best amenities with a private beach and private pool. Definitely recommend this for all especially for relaxation of mind and body.I would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Choose a room which is sea facing..pref on the first or second floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Imperialhuahin, General Manager at Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in reviewing the Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort and giving us all highest scores in all aspects. Starting from last month the beach in front of the Hotel is very nice with clean sea water. We will continue providing our best service with acceptable facilities for our guests in order to meet and exceed with their expectations.