“Definitely worth it!”
Review of Hua Hin Kings Home

Hua Hin Kings Home
Ranked #17 of 302 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights at Kings and we were very pleased with our choice.
John and his family are welcoming and kind.
We were out and about so we didn't get to enjoy the garden and pool, but our room was clean and eclectic.
The location is great and there are several signs around pointing you towards Kings so it is not too hard to find.
If you want a homey feel with kind people, this is the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suttonase
There are newer reviews for Hua Hin Kings Home

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed at kings home for 3 nights and have to say it was one of the best accomdation I had the pleasure of staying in on my month long trip around thailand, John (the owner) was an absoulte pleasure .. with his endless amount of stories and complete commitment to ensuring ure stay in his hostel and also hua hin were as good as possible. I was unfortunate to have an injury in the sea on my stay there and had to visit the local hospital. Not only did johns wife drive me there and stay with me and explained my situation to the nurses (as I don't speak Thai).. but she also drove me back the following day for my check up!.. this I believe to be outstanding customer service .. and far beyond anything I expected!.. they really made my stay enjoyable and looked after me and helped me when I needed it most! . The kings home is an incredibly quirky hostel with endless things to look at literally everywere!.. I couldn't reccomend this hostel more literally the best place to stay in hua hin and I'm sure other people who stay here would also agree.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank james m
Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a great place. John and Rooney are great hosts nothing is ever to much trouble, you are made to feel very welcome and it is great valve as well. Will defiantly stay again when I'm next in Hua Hin.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Robbiehill
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I stay one night due to my transit to Bangkok. My first time in Hua Hin, haven do any booking for stay and try check in by walk in , I have checks almost 10 Guesthouse, either full, room not really nice or price way too expensive. But finally I found Kings home by accident...wonderful owner, John use to have a chicken business and been travel around a lots before retire,
meet a lovely couples from
Holland during my stay and they have a pool behind the backyard, which is cool....

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

King's Home is by far the best guesthouse I've visited in Thailand. Although Hua Hin was not the town for me, I ended up staying longer than expected because of King's Home. I was warmly welcomed into this cosy, clean guesthouse. When they saw i wasn't feeling too well, I was immediately offered some cold water and a seat. The kindness of owner John and his family is truly remarkable. The house is stocked with loads of amazing stuff and the rooms are spacious, very clean and cool. I hadn't slept this well since i left my home. Their matresses are better than the one i own at home! And the biggest bonus was probably the swimming pool and the neat garden. It feels like an oasis of peace while you're only minutes away from hua hins main drag. You get more than what you pay for at King's Home. Very recommendable place.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank blaeten
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was amazing to stayed at kings home guesthouse, rooms and toilet are clean and charming at the low cost and the bed are really good.Where from Philippines and we didn't felt some descrimination on this place.The couples Mr,John and Miss.Rooney cares a lot to us..If we have a chance to go back to Hua Hin probably we stay at kings home guest house..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bethchay26
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Where can I start.This is an awesome guest house.I stayed here 4 years ago,loved it then ,loved it even more this time.We were going to only stay 3 nights,ended up staying 6!
John and Rooney are excellent hosts.Nothing was a problem at all.The rooms are very generous in size and are either air on or fan.Rooney cooks an awesome breakfast,bacon omelette and toast with seasonal fruit to go with.
The location is so handy to everything in hua hin.We were sad to leave and miss being there already .Would recommend anybody to stay here without hesitation.
Thanks John and Rooney for an awesome stay.We will be back for sure!

Stayed: June 2013