Lowest prices for your stay
$12
$10
Hotels.com$12
Booking.com$17
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed in the Kings House for four days when I first moved to Hua Hin. The comments from previous guest were spot on in relation to the guesthouse. The guest house is a centrally located in a quiet backstreet which has easy access to the beach and markets. What makes this guest house outstanding is John and his family’s warmth and friendliness. John and his family went out of their way to help me find long term accommodation and a dentist and were able to provide me lots of assistance in finding my way around. They are a lovely family who are willing to do anything to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable! I couldn’t recommend it highly enough!!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank travellerchick11
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This guest house is over my expectation,,,i had two wonderful days in Hua Hin
the owner, John he is so kind and all staff are kind, too!! When i stay there, it just like to stay my home,,,comfortable and relax. Besides, if u need any help or information just ask them and then they will help u as possible as they can. I was very pleased with everything! I will definitely come back in the future and definitely recommend everyone visiting hua hin to stay there!

Room tip: here is near night market is about 200 m or 7 minutes walk from our guesthouse and the beach road is 100meters walk or 3 mins,,,,everything is convenient everything!
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank jiajing c
Reviewed July 21, 2012

After being in numerous guesthouses, and five star resorts, the welcome and attitude surpised and surpassed any expectations. In a good way. Excellent value for money.

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank lare
Reviewed July 12, 2012

One of the best guest houses I've ever stayed in. The place is very cozy and everyone especially the manager, John, has been very hospitable during my stay at kings home. I was very pleased with everything! I will definitely come back in the future and definitely recommend everyone visiting hua hin to stay there!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Jason_pieter23
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We luckily found this place when we arrived in Hua Hin and couldn't have asked for more. The family are amazingly nice and welcoming.

We stayed in the bunk bed room, so it's not like we can make a fair comment on the other sleeping facilities, but our room provided everything we needed.

Equipped with a very nice living room, air conditioning, satellite tv, computer facilities, wifi, a swimming pool and free breakfast - this is probably the best place we've staying in and one of the cheapest too.

The owners are also very helpful with guidance around the city and booking any travel we needed.

Location wise, it's very close to the center of Hua Hin, meaning you're about 5 minutes walk from the brilliant night market.

Date of stay: July 2012