“Good food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

excellent food comfortable venue.a place not to be missed ... supurb. anyway you should try to meet him

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I have been here twice, my visits were spread out over several months and I didn’t realize it at the time but I ended up ordering the same thing twice, I guess that there is something about the Toulouse Sausage that calls me to it. I will be sure to try another item on the menu on my next visit.

The portions are generous and the chef / owner seems genuinely pleased when you clean your plate and let him know that you enjoyed your meal.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Having had breakfast here a few times on recent visits we thought we'd try dinner , i had the special which was a "woodcutter pork steak with fried potatoes and salad very nice and very filling , my wife had thai seafood salad and yellow curry she seamed to enjoy this as her plates were empty before mine , they also serve a good range of cheeses hams also german beers , worth a visit..

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

For french people, that's the place to be, to be sure to have real french products. Frm snails to Bourguignon, from duck rillettes to shallots bavette, everything will satisfy your palate. Like a french brasserie in the middle of Thailand. Not too much posh hopefully with affordable prices, come and relax in In&Out and talk with Vincent, the friendly boss. All the best Vincent for your new project. Thanks

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Based on previous reviews we had high expectations - there was no ambience - duck was fatty and tough and beef was very average. For Thailand high prices were not reflected by quality. The French influence only went to the extent that the menu was in French and English and the owner seemed to be French ! We will not be returning

Date of visit: March 2016
vincent m, Propriétaire at In&Out, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

i am not sure that you have eat something in my restaurant,a lot of customers are coming only for the very tasty beef CHAROLAIS, and about the duck could you said witch part and how is it cooking????
if you don`t answer me ,every body can anderstand....