Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at AKA Resort. It was a good getaway with my friends. Very relaxing and chilling atmosphere. The room was really nice. The price was reasonable as well. The staffs were friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank Ninguu
AKATeam, General Manager at AKA Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Ninguu,
Thank you for staying with us and we are very happy to read that you and your friend have enjoyed our services and facilities.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The overall impression at AKA Resort Hua Hin is very nice. The staff are friendly and well-trained. The price is reasonable, especially when you come in a group and share it among your friends. The food here was okay, but he atmosphere was very good. The room was clean, but private pool is my most favorite! LOL Really, anyone shouldn't miss a place like this. Chilling and relaxing experience at affordable price and good services!! I'll definitely come back!

Date of stay: July 2012

Dear Miing M.,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.
We are glad to read that our services and facilities met your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.
With sincere regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

All staff were very friendly. Room is great, cleaning. I felt privatecy but too much quite.
Breakfast buffet is varities and test is good, cook fresh and hot. Pool in the villa is very clean love it.
however the location is bit .. becauce we need to have car to get there no public tranportation around the resort.

Date of stay: July 2012

Dear Krueatip C.,
Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others.
We are very glad that you have enjoyed our services. I look forward to welcome you back soon in our resort.
Best regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Good admosphere, services and well trained staff
So private for couples and family, quite location not clowed and so relaxing
Price is not expensive if compare with the other hotel in Pool VilIa
I will come back again with family to stay here

Room tip: recommend room near the lobby
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
AKATeam, General Manager at AKA Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Wichudaharn,
Thank you for staying with us and we are very happy to read that you and your kids have enjoyed our services and facilities.
We look forward to welcome you back soon
Sincerely yours

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Last Saturday the 8th of September, I travelled with my family to Huahin looking forward to enjoy the 2 Bedroom Pool Villa of AKA resort. My expectation was high as I heard about this resort from friends and how the pictures on the website were very good.

Upon arrival we were warmly greeted, welcome snacks were served.. I walked behind the check-in area and I found the swimming pool which were slightly dirty.... leaves and dirt were surfacing on the pool.

Then after 10 minutes we went on a golf cart to our Villa....
The unit was quite small to be honest, was not spacious but I thought it was ok as it was very private. Then my parents went into the master bedroom and they found Lizard's feces on the bed and the bed were rather dusty.

Upon entering the bath room mosquitoes were flying around..... the tub were sandy and dusty
I dont know whether it's an unique experience or just house keeping errors.

So we went into other rooms and found ants everywhere... the day bed on the roof were filthy again with feces of lizards and dusty. In the kitchen room the table were broken, shaky and old.. the bar were partly moldy. On the wall outside were a cockroach. Finally when I decide to call and cancel this room to move out a stray cat appear in our villa. The front office manager were very polite and she was very apologetic about it. and offer us to another room type on the other side of the resort call Aka Guti, I turn them down as I think it is unlikely for me and my family to enjoy staying in such place.

Extremely disappointed and would never return.

Room tip: go somewhere else.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ThapakornC
AKATeam, General Manager at AKA Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Khun Thapakorn C.,

Thank you very much for your comments. Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience that you received at the AKA Resort.

Please let me clarify some things first. On September the 8, around the afternoon time we have had some very strong winds, therefore it is to be expected that there are leaves on the grounds as well as on the pool.

In regards to the villa size, compared to other private pool villa properties, our pool villa area is 350 sqm in total and our swimming pools are also quite big at 9 x 3 meters compared to other private pools.

However for the experience of cleanliness in the pool villa I have to once again sincerely apologize on behalf of my team. Please rest assured that your comments have been brought up in our daily morning meetings and serious retraining has been organized.
Insect of any kind are hard to avoid in a resort location as ours, since we are in the "hills", but please be informed that we do have regular pest control service to keep the insect invasion to a minimum.

Thank you for the praise to our Front office staff, I have forwarded it to her and she is very happy that you were satisfied with her services.

Khun Thapakorn, once again thank you very much for your comments. Feedbacks from our customers - good or bad - are necessary for us to maintain and improve our services to yourself as well as future customers.

Eventhough you had this experience, we still hope that you will visit us again.

Best regards,