Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Good admosphere, services and well trained staff
So private for couples and family, quite location not clowed and so relaxing
Price is not expensive if compare with the other hotel in Pool VilIa
I will come back again with family to stay here

Room tip: recommend room near the lobby
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
AKATeam, General Manager at AKA Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Wichudaharn,
Thank you for staying with us and we are very happy to read that you and your kids have enjoyed our services and facilities.
We look forward to welcome you back soon
Sincerely yours

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Last Saturday the 8th of September, I travelled with my family to Huahin looking forward to enjoy the 2 Bedroom Pool Villa of AKA resort. My expectation was high as I heard about this resort from friends and how the pictures on the website were very good.

Upon arrival we were warmly greeted, welcome snacks were served.. I walked behind the check-in area and I found the swimming pool which were slightly dirty.... leaves and dirt were surfacing on the pool.

Then after 10 minutes we went on a golf cart to our Villa....
The unit was quite small to be honest, was not spacious but I thought it was ok as it was very private. Then my parents went into the master bedroom and they found Lizard's feces on the bed and the bed were rather dusty.

Upon entering the bath room mosquitoes were flying around..... the tub were sandy and dusty
I dont know whether it's an unique experience or just house keeping errors.

So we went into other rooms and found ants everywhere... the day bed on the roof were filthy again with feces of lizards and dusty. In the kitchen room the table were broken, shaky and old.. the bar were partly moldy. On the wall outside were a cockroach. Finally when I decide to call and cancel this room to move out a stray cat appear in our villa. The front office manager were very polite and she was very apologetic about it. and offer us to another room type on the other side of the resort call Aka Guti, I turn them down as I think it is unlikely for me and my family to enjoy staying in such place.

Extremely disappointed and would never return.

Room tip: go somewhere else.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ThapakornC
AKATeam, General Manager at AKA Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Khun Thapakorn C.,

Thank you very much for your comments. Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience that you received at the AKA Resort.

Please let me clarify some things first. On September the 8, around the afternoon time we have had some very strong winds, therefore it is to be expected that there are leaves on the grounds as well as on the pool.

In regards to the villa size, compared to other private pool villa properties, our pool villa area is 350 sqm in total and our swimming pools are also quite big at 9 x 3 meters compared to other private pools.

However for the experience of cleanliness in the pool villa I have to once again sincerely apologize on behalf of my team. Please rest assured that your comments have been brought up in our daily morning meetings and serious retraining has been organized.
Insect of any kind are hard to avoid in a resort location as ours, since we are in the "hills", but please be informed that we do have regular pest control service to keep the insect invasion to a minimum.

Thank you for the praise to our Front office staff, I have forwarded it to her and she is very happy that you were satisfied with her services.

Khun Thapakorn, once again thank you very much for your comments. Feedbacks from our customers - good or bad - are necessary for us to maintain and improve our services to yourself as well as future customers.

Eventhough you had this experience, we still hope that you will visit us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2012

will be stayed again in the future, It's a nice AKA Resort, Hua Hin.....I was stayed at AKA Resort on 25-27 August 2012 for 2 nights. 1night at Room 114 The Villas have a great layout with private pool. Just a few minute to swimming pool. 2night at AKA GUTTI at Room 209. It's was a beautiful quite and a lovely mountain view.

The Staff's very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Thato_N2526

Dear Thato_n2526

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of your recent stay at the resort.

We are pleased to learn that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. We appreciate your kind comments on the hotel 's layout and the service from our team members.

We hope to welcome you back to AKA Hua Hin soon.

With sincere regards

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If u wanna find a relaxing place to stay at Huahin, AKA is just perfect.
reason being that is their wifi is kinda weak, so i really couldnt get online to check fb or emails, so all u can do is just relax, swim at the private pool, and sleep.
The price is fair by all means, it has everything what i was expecting.
I rented a car and drove from bangkok, so i guess location wasnt a problem for me, and AKA is quite easy to find.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank tc0411
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Dear tc0411,
Thank you very much for staying with AKA Resort Hua Hin...
We appreciate your positive review and recomendation. Furthermore, we share your comments with the team and will continue improving the Wifi Signal to ensure that the same problem will not continue.
We look forward to serve you again in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed at the smaller and more private AKA Guti, which is 3mins up the road from the AKA resort. The property has a collection of one and two bedroom villas, each with their own infinity 20m swimming pool. The villas have a great lay out are perfectly comfortable and blend nicely into the landscape. It is beautifully quiet with lovely views out over the mountains and plenty of bird life to be enjoyed. Waking to the sounds of birds and a light breeze flowing through the villa is just perfect.
The resort is very private and staff leave you to your own devices, the facitlies are sound without being super. Breakfast, spa treatments and restaurants were all good without being exceptional. Having said that the staff were very helpful and a delight to deal with, our every request was dealt with happily and aptly.
The resort provides a shuttle into Hua Hin allowing you to sample the city life and different restaurant options.
Overall it was the perfect place for us to start our holiday in Hua Hin, if you want picture perfect outlooks, peace and quiet surrounds and happy helpful staff ou be very pleased with this as your choice.

PS if your a golf lover this is an ideal base for hitting some great local courses. Black mountian is 5 mins down the road, palm hills is 15 mins away and Springfield is 40 mins away. All three courses are exceptional.

Room tip: 2 bed villas are completely private and Hugh, worth the extra if your seeking something really special.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lee F
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear Fitleesam,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.
We are glad to read that our services and facilities met your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.
Sincerely yours,