“great place, great people!”

North Kiteboarding Club
More attraction details
Owner description: North Kiteboarding Club is the meetingpoint in Thailand for kiters and those who would like learn kitesurfing. We are beautifully located at the most prominent spot for this sport in Hua Hin, which is just 2 1/2 hours south of Bangkok. Individual lessons per your needs and full equipment packages availabe to rent or test, without any waiting times.
Munich
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great place, great people!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I started to learn kiteboarding here a few years ago and try to return as often as possible. Very helpful team trying to adjust everything to your individual needs, expectations and experience. Don't be afraid to ask!
The have excellent and brand new equipment (you can buy North Kiteboarding equipment at good prices too at their shop), experienced instructors from all over the world and a great location.
They also offer help with accomodation and can give you helpful tips for restaurants, markets and other nice places.
Best season to travel to Hua Hin seems Dec to April, where you find best weather and wind conditions for kitesurfing. My favorite time is February/March however.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank mail a

Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wouldn't go any where else now!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I went to Thailand for a month and planned to go to North kiteboarding for only a week ended up staying a lot longer! My time with the club was fantastic on and off the water! The whole experience was great, I was made to feel very welcome even though I was traveling on my own.
The kiting was great, the newest north equipment at hand and brilliant instruction.
Having meals out in the local area in the evenings were fantastic, very sociable, great
value.
I would recommend North kite boarding club to any one!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Bronte_Ward1
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Few perfect days”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and me spent few days at this location. It was great a time!!! Mr. Jo helped us to manage some things like to rent a motorbike. I also rent some kiteboarding gear. It was the newest you can get and in best condition!

Very relaxing atmosphere at the club.

See next year!
Michael

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Michael L
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great relax time with easy kite conditions”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had amazing time at Hua Hin with Dzevad and his team. Nice small waves and good wind for 16, 12 or even 10m kites. Lots of nice food and good massage:-) Always again!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Matthias L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Kitesurf School”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is my third time that I return to the North Kiteboarding School in Hua Hin and I am always happy like a hippo there.

Excellent gear, always brandnew kites and boards, kite instructors are highly skilled and take me to a new level every year.

After kiting you can join the instructors to their preferred restaurants/food markets, followed by a drink from time to time in the evening at places which are hardly accessible for tourists, especially if you are new in town.

Visited February 2014