Spent our honeymoon at Aleenta Hua Hin, and I must say, this is one of the BEST holidays we've had.
1) Our flight was delayed, so our driver waited patiently at the airport for us till we arrive almost 3 hours later. I had tried to make things easier by informing the resort when our flight was delayed. They were very helpful even when I believed I had mistakenly called up Aleenta Phuket instead of Hua Hin!
2) The ride to Aleenta was smooth and cosy. They upgraded us to a luxury car and the ride was simply comfortable. They provided wet towels and drinking bottles (chilled!) in the car.
3) The Check in was very smooth too. The staff's command of English was not bad, and I appreciate their nice arrival drink.
4) Room was EXCELLENT. Great Bose Sound system and pretty room with a great view. We had booked the Penthouse and we NEVER regretted it. Our bathroom was an outdoor bathroom, and it was very romantic. Bed was also very comfortable.
5) The food was da bomb. We ate so much at the dining place as Aleenta has a great cook on the days we were there! We loved their curry especially, and even till today, I yearn for the same food cooked by only that Cook! Price was reasonable for a resort of this kind - we spent about SGD$40 to SGD$60 for 2 for lunch and dinner.
6) The Room Service was also excellent. They seem to know when we are going for our breakfast, and quickly make their way to our room to clean up while we eat, and we return after breakfast to a clean room once again!
7) The massage was great. We had the seaview when we were having our massage. No mosquitoes flying around either and hubby and I enjoyed the massages so much that we both fell asleep. Their spa is not cheap though. But again, for the ambiance, its worth it.
6) The only thing about this place is that there is not much entertainment in the resort or at the beach. Its really a quiet getaway. Just what we wanted for a short while, before we head back to Bangkok for full swing shopping!
I really enjoyed our honeymoon, all thanks to Aleenta. Thank you for giving us such a memorable time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aleenta Resort Hua Hin features ten "one-of-a-kind" luxury rooms, and free-standing villas. All rooms are tastefully decorated with custom-made wood and rattan furnishing, including heavenly soft king or queen size beds. All rooms feature mini ipods and Bose music systems with over 400 varieties of custom made songs. Books, games, private plunge pools and in-room dining are just some of the features in the 18 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort Pranburi Hotel Hua Hin
- Aleenta Resort Hua Hin
- Aleenta Hotel Hua Hin