“Wow. wow, wow and more wow”

The Lounge Bar By Thaivisa
Ranked #387 of 665 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A must for the Hua Hin visitor or local resident. Located near the Hilton Hotel. Come and enjoy a glass of chilled white wine, an Irish coffee or a Latte. Ask for our extensive Cocktail menu and watch the colourful street life on Naresdamri Road. Cheers!
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Lounge Bar - Hua Hin,has friendly workers, tasty food, ice cold grog, a clean water closet and a welcoming spirit. I plan on parking me rear there daily to utilize there free wifi and fill me gob with their tasty tapas and other goodies. From the time you walk in you will see, feel and hear that famous Thai smile that Thailand is famous for. This place is a must for every thirsty, hungry and lonely traveler. It was the probably one of the best times I have ever had in Thailand and I have traveled and lived here for nearly 2 decades.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Enjoyed the Haggis Tapa's although the portions where a little on the small side.
JT and I prefer larger portions, also the chairs could do with being stronger as my friend broke one. The 80's decor has lot's of nice pictures of Mallards and Katoey's on the wall.
We went next door to the Teak door lounge as this was lacking in atsmosphere and the Sales man kept eyeing us up.

4  Thank Blether J
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stopped in there today,, as others have said the service is ok, the food and drink affordable.
Tapas is a nice touch.
But honestly it felt a bit like an office.
I rather have spot or news on the TV's than advertising for condos, which is all over Hua hin as it is.
And, I don't know if he was the manager or what, but some guy in a white short sleeved shirt and a black tie was sort of hovering around. Made us feel uncomfortable to talk freely to be frank.

4  Thank GowGowNorcon
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Central Hua Hin has needed somewhere a little different for a while. The Lounge is certainly a little different. A laid back bistro literally a stones throw from the Hilton hotel. It specialises in Spanish food which you don't see every day. Has a hearty breakfast for the hungry. But , best of all is the outside seating where you can relax and indulge in my favourite pass time..people watching. A real gem.

1  Thank JamesIrish68
Reviewed January 9, 2014

As a regular visitor to Hua Hin, I was delighted to spot this place and decided to pop in for a bit of late of lunch. I was in a rush and decided to choose the Kao Pad Goong, although their were quite a few tempting alternatives on the menu.
The service was very swift and when I asked how quickly the dish would take, I was told it would only be 10 minutes.
So I ordered a Leo and chilled out in the comfortable surroundings.
The rice dish arrived and looked very tasty, and it taste even better!
Lots of juicy prawns and just the right amount of seasoning for my taste buds.
I really enjoyed this all too brief visit and thoroughly recommend the Lounge Bar for for good and friendly service.
I'll be back in HH next week and will bring a large group this time, good service deserves a return visit :)