Just returned from the most amazing week in Hua Hin staying at this gorgeous hotel.
Came on the back of an exhausting tour of Sydney and New Zealand, so we were ready for some serious r&r.
The hotel itself is too too beautiful; the foyer and reception as well as being outdoors in design, are simply exquisite.
Beautiful bedroom( having turned down the first two rooms offered at 4a.m) thanks to the extremely helpful,Front Desk Manager, Nikki - we were sorted out in the end! Overlooked a lovely swimming pool with a large terrace of our own. Impeccably cleaned every day.
(Only slight complaint I would make is to echo other guests' comments - the beds are as hard as door planks. Seriously - much in need of some softer mattresses, management team! Having said that, all efforts were made to give us two mattress toppers to soften the sleeping!)
The staff are what makes this hotel. Nothing and I mean nothing was too much trouble for any of them.
Spoke to several people by the pool who have been coming here for 25 years!
The grounds are quite simply, breathtakingly magnificent. Divine gardens where the water features, topiary and exotic flowers and bushes are just wonderful.
The food, I have to say, was nothing short of superb. Whilst we were Club members, we ate breakfast in the main restaurant because the choice was so brilliant.
Both the Thai and the Japanese restaurants belonging to the hotel were fantastic and represented very good value indeed for haute cuisine dining experiences.
Can't wait to return and indeed are already planning our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel