Had a great stay, the grounds are delightful and you can enjoy yourself walking through them finding something different and new every time. A good location with easy beach access, with 3 main pools allowing plenty of space and sun beds at all times of the day. The room was excellent, clean and spacious with our own balcony overlooking the magnificent gardens. The breakfast buffet was well stocked but nothing special very standard hotel offering, but always plenty to choose from. The evening meal options were not great, very expensive and favoured the buffet style of dining with different themes ie., Thai, Steak etc, we are not fans of buffet dining and it would seem that nor were the rest of the guests as all the restaurants were very quiet, so little or no atmosphere or ambiance and not enough turnover of food so everything was kept warm resulting in soggy vegetables.
Without this disappointment we would rate the hotel 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel