One of the first things that draws the attention in this hotel is all the shapes of the hedges in the garden, cut in shapes of all kinds of animals. It makes a walk in the hotel grounds an adventure like visiting a zoo. Sea and beach are just behind the hotel and very clean.
The entrance of the hotel is really nice, light and transparent, nice colonial designs, very tasteful. Giving a sensation of space and atmosphere.
The room is very nice, as well as the bathroom, choice of bath and or shower, nice soaps and nothing really left to wish for. Flatscreen TV of course with plenty of international channels.
And then of course the best treat is the breakfast. The buffet has so many compartments, from all the continents and all the different types of breakfasts in the world. Juices from Orange via Mango to Kiwi, eggs in all its varieties of course, muffins, pies, breads, cheeses, sausages.
Anybody from any part in the world could eat their favorite local breakfast that they are used to, or of course, try something new, or try all, like I did :) As you can imagine I felt like rolling out of the room again instead of walking...
Altogether a wonderful experience that I can recommend to anybody willing and able to spend a bit money for an overnight in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel