We stayed here for four nights in a pool villa and the experience was fantastic and great value for money.
The villa itself was secluded and private and the pool a wonderful addition. The beds were so comfortable and the room well equipped, the outdoor bath and shower had a particularly luxurious air about them.
Goodies were delivered to the room each day and they were always tasty. The breakfast was great, eating outside by the main pool in the villa area each morning was great and the staff were so helpful that each encounter was a pleasure. Staying in a villa gives you access to the club which had a good offering of food each day which was regularly changed, in fact so much that we need not have eaten anywhere else if we hadn't wanted to but it is Thailand after all and food is high on the agenda.
The hotel gym was OK, enough for my daily routine and the location in the grounds was lovely.
Heading out, you could find shops and restaurants within a very short walk with plenty of choice and variety. The night market is also worth a visit, definitely more Thai than western and a great place to eat if you know enough to give it a go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel