“Fantastic Italian food in Hua Hin”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Molina Italian Wine & Cuisine - CLOSED

Molina Italian Wine & Cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Italian Wine Bar & authentic Italian cuisine
Recife, PE
“Fantastic Italian food in Hua Hin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our family of three recently had a most wonderful dinner at Molina. We had the ravioli with three different sauces - the ravioli was one of the best we have had - light and flavorful - and all three sauces we had were superb. The recommended wines we had with them were also perfect. We topped it all off with the tiramisu which was delicious - I am not normally a huge fan of tiramisu, but this one I would have again in a heartbeat.

The decor is simple but nice, and we enjoyed eating out on the verandah. The owners are very engaged and clearly take an interest in putting together a good meal that matches their diners' expectations.

A great place for dinner any night - we combined it with a visit to the Cicada market.

We will definitely go back the next time we are in the area!

1 Thank RobbNYC

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bella Italia in Hua Hin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is Italian Cuisine, we stayed meanwhile several times in the Restaurant and the food, the people were really excellent. Its always a pleasure for to go there. ( Granny's Tiramisu is the top of the iceberg)

1 Thank Heliwolf1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small place, Big Flavor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was able to visit Molina during my short vacation to Hua Hin and was absolutely blown away by the food and wine. The menu is very simple, but the flavors are huge. Complement that with a very well put together wine selection, and you have a restaurant that could make it big anywhere. The owner personally delivered my meal, had a quick chat with me, and shook my hand as I left. One of the best experiences I have had at a restaurant in Thailand.

1 Thank jhayhow13
“A local gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Discovered this local gem of an Italian Restaurant when exploring the area surrounding the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Hua Hin.
Very impressed with the quality of the food coupled with the enthusiasm and dedication of the Italian owner and his partner.
Have already been back a second time and on this occasion they prepared for me 'off menu' one of my favorite dishes - Fegato alla Veneziana. Having sampled this particular dish on many occasions and in many cities around the world (including Venice) it was by comparison one of the best I have tasted. The liver was cooked to perfection and I could taste the flavors of all the individual ingredients. It was followed by a delicious Tiramisu as per mama's recipe and guidance (no exaggeration she was there on a visit from Italy giving her advice to the kitchen)
All ingredients I believe are fresh and locally produced, the atmosphere is lively and the service is prompt and attentive.
An absolute GEM!!

1 Thank BrunPte
“Delicious Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

A very warm welcome.from the owner, very happy to explain the menu and the choices available. Food delicious. A tasty starter of bruschetta, traditional tomato and mozzarella and a very scrummy blue cheese.
Main course of lamb chops perfectly cooked, tender and pink. Also a lovely ravioli with sage butter.
Ended with a shared dessert of melted chocolate over chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and fresh cream, superb.
Molinas offers traditional Italian food that is delicious and freshly prepared. A must try restaurant in Hua Hin. We are coming back next Tuesday!

• Visited August 2013