“Very friendly service, delicious Pasta”
Review of Volare - Hua Hin

Volare - Hua Hin
Ranked #95 of 755 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

After almost tree weeks thaifood we were craving for some Pizza and Pasta. The seafood pasta was delicious, well cooked linguine and lot of and very tasty seafood. We also enjoyed the garlic bread as a starter. The Pizza was ok, but not as good as the Pasta was. All over we would definetly recommend the restaurant and come back.

2  Thank Patrycja_O

Reviewed December 30, 2013

After a week of Thai food we needed some change,Volare was a good choice. The mushroom pasta was fresh and the pizza was light, thin and good. The location is good as well. The service was personable and friendly.

4  Thank Denis B
Reviewed November 26, 2013

All the food we had there was really good but the eye steak was some of the best meat i have ever had :-)

3  Thank Fred A N
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I live in Hua Hin. We are quite fussy with our food and do not eat out a lot in the local area. Volare is one of the 3 restaurants we eat at every week. The lasagne is absolutely delicious!

4  Thank Letitia W
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

As soon as we entered, the owner gave us a warm welcome. When I asked about vegetarian options, he took me to the kitchen where risotto was just getting done and offered me to taste. I am not a fan of risotto, but this was delicious! Took an order, which was more than I could eat. Ordered freshly made tagliatelle with cream sauce, and my kids fought over it. Also ordered a pizza which was fantastic. I especially appreciated the sauce. Will definitely go back again.

4  Thank Dileep_agrawal