“GOOOD!!”

Natcha
Ranked #68 of 611 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Helsinki, Finland
“GOOOD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

very good!! nice people. fish was specially good and not expensive. situation is good too. and not heavy music. tanks!

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
“Friendly and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

It is only a shame that we discoverd this place during our last days in hua hin otherwise I could have tried even more of the delicious food.

Ate here 2 nights.
Appetizers:
Spring rolls delicious
Saté kai yummy. .
And not exactly a starter but ordered them anyways shrimp tempura wauw amazing extra tip keep the spring roll dip sauce for the shrimp

The pad krapaauw kai mmmmmmmmm
Fried chicken in thai chili sauce wow. ..
Chicken cashewnut two thumbs up. .
The fried rice with egg flavourfull and perfect to put out the chili burn :)

Fried banana to top it all of. ... yum

From appetizer to dessert all delicious.
For the non thai food lovers If you want more Fries with your euro food order the Fries as an appetizer then you get a bowl full

1 Thank Kevin V
Istanbul
“Best for Western AND Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Had read some pretty good reviews about this place, then saw it yesterday evening while strolling around. If anything, the excellent reviews still fail to do this place justice. Biggest portions I've ever had in Thailand, combined with excellent taste!

My girlfriend (Chinese),was a bit tired of spicy food, so I recommended a Western dish, the grilled chicken breast, based on the picture. She's a very petite girl, and in our 2 1\2 years together, I have literally never seen her eat so much. She said it was so delicious, she couldn't stop. That is SO unlike her; she ALWAYS nibbles at her food and then leaves half on the plate.

I had the Massaman curry, and it was probably the best I've ever had, and at least twice as big as I've ever seen in Thailand, for about the same price as at a market stall.

In fact, I'm sitting here again this afternoon having an equally excellent green curry.

If I weren't leaving Hua Him today, I literally wouldn't eat anywhere else for the rest of my time here.

• Visited July 2014
Trondheim, Norway
“Very nice restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Many locals come here, good indicator for the quality of the food. Had a very nice time with a lot of small dishes, so we could taste different food. Everything was really good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Harmag1123
Adlington, United Kingdom
“Best Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

If we want Thai food this is where we always go,it is consistently good. Everything we have had has always been top quality, the staff are always friendly too.