“Family restaurant”

Sizzler's
Ranked #185 of 680 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Decided to try out Sizzler's as we used to frequent Sizzler's frequently in Australia in the early 90s. Being vegetarian I tried the salad bar only. Not a lot of choices but enough for a quick meal. My husband had teriyaki chicken and he said the sauce is strong. Food on the whole is average. Service is a bit lacking. Ordered drinks but they did not arrive - have to reorder.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Ate here twice, once needed a steak (good but pricey), second time needed a lunch option and just wanted salad. If you go for just the salad bar, it is a good deal and alternative to something heavy. Service ok.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

A pork Chop here is like eating the biggest T Bone Steak you could find. It was about 2 inches think but was so tender and juicy it was nothing like the pork we get here in Northern Europe skinny / Chewy and dry. The whole dish was extremely nice and perfectly served by friendly attentive staff. All the dishes we ordered were European Style and all agreed some of the tastiest and perfectly cooked we had enjoyed while in Thailand. The cost of food served here is quiet inexpensive including drinks. We will certainly return again next year.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

It is in Hua Hin Market Village. Plenty of tables. And the food would rate as excellent. Better than any I have had at other Sizzlers

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Sizzler is a chain and being in Hua Hin for 2 days thought I would give it a try it is an expensive place with an average meal costing around 700 BHT + each.

I entered the restaurant at 8pm and took a seat after 10 mins I asked if I could order as nobody had come over and after 25mins I said when will you take my order, Oh sorry I forgot you, After 45 mins I said where is my food, I got told Oh sorry I forgot to write it down.

Complete waste of time I wont visit again as I wont live long to eat anything

4  Thank Matthew N