“Perfect Villa for what I needed”
other travelers have booked this property
Outside view of the villa, it's the top right hand side.
Internal view from the patio doors Dining suite for four people, if you fancy a cosy meal in.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Outside view of the villa, it's the top right hand side.
Internal view from the patio doors
Dining suite for four people, if you fancy a cosy meal in.
42 Inch wifi Tv for use with the blue ray dvd player
Queen size bed with ambient lighting. Comfortable, cosy and relaxing.
Contemporary bathroom/wet room. Accessed from the kitchen or the bedroom.
The Beach Village Resort reception
The resort Coconut restaurant. Delicious Thai and European food at great prices.
Internal view of the Coconut restaurant
A view of the sunset and Monkey Island from the beach
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
William H
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Very disappointed and misrepresented”
Reviewed September 6, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all it's not in hua hin it's 35 km's west. You need a scooter or something similar to get around. The villa's name is confusing, we booked through an owner at holiday lettings.co.uk
They call it Beach Village. The owner's name is Darren [--], be very careful booking this way, we are here for a month, and owner will NOT respond to any emails, regarding our complaints.

There is NO roof top bar and BBQ as illustrated, it's abandoned!! There is NO hot tub, the walls are all smashed up, and water is a green mess!!

Nothing is included when booking with this particular owner, and I mean nothing, NO Clean Towels, NO clean bedding, NO TV. There is a charge for everything, which mounts up when you are here for a month. Works out about two pounds a day if you want clean towels and about 8 pounds if you want bed changed. It would have been nice if owner told you this before arrival. It's a case of once you have paid up front, you are on your own!!

Wish I could post photo's!!!!

VERY DISAPPOINTED & ANNOYED

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Oct 10, 2014
I'm very sorry you experienced problems, I am however a little surprised at your comments regarding needing a scooter to get around. It clearly states on the villa listing that a car is advised although shuttle services are available to the local town, Hua Hin and Bangkok. It also states clearly that Hua Hin is 40km away in the map tab. There are also many trips that supply transport within the cost that can be booked from reception. Bedding and towels are included in the villa cost and the resort manager has confirmed theses were supplied on arrival. Additional linen and towels are available at a cost depending on length of stay and customer requirements.

The Tv does have English channels but these I will agree they are very limited. However there is a blue ray dvd and a selection of dvds available.

With regard to your unanswered emails I can not explain that. I pride myself on trying to make the guests experience as good as possible. I will always answer an email if i receive it.

I would always suggest guests read the description before booking.
DomJames2...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Villa for what I needed”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The Villa is set in a 'resort' complex and is one of 7 or 8 around a pool. There is a good breakfast on offer and scooters to hire. I highly recommend the scooters as I was able to go up and down the whole beach in a couple of minutes - 6km long! I went exploring and found a temple within a cave not more than 6km away. I spent most of my time away from the villa but when I returned and the air con was on it was a welcome relief from the 40* heat outside. The villa has plenty of facilities, a good fridge which was needed to cool drinks and a great shower/bathroom. The weakest part is only the keys to get in and out of the villa, they open a sliding double glazed window which didn't feel very secure, though I'm not sure it matters there too much as the people are great. I would highly recommend the location for a break and the villa suited me perfectly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The keys to access the villa
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
BrightLon...
London
“A month in Paradise”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Just back from spending a month at this property in Beach Village, Dolphin Bay. It was perfect for our needs, being a retired coupe it was perfectly located being just 350 mtrs from the
busy Dolphin Bay but in a quite location surrounded by Coconut groves. The property is one of seven surrounding a swimming pool, wonderful to open the door & dive in for a dip before breakfast. Darryn was great to deal with & gave us plenty of info beforehand. The house is modern with comfortable furnishings & a new TV, only 1 english channel but we took our
Apple TV which was great to catch up on English news and films etc from our Ipad
Would definitely recommend this 1 bed for a couple and there are miles of wonderful beaches & a National Park nearby

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing