“Perfect for a group or family”
other travelers have booked this property
Entrance to Palm Pavilion from main road
Condo exterior from entrance and gardens Condo grounds from driveway in
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Entrance to Palm Pavilion from main road
Condo exterior from entrance and gardens
Condo grounds from driveway in
Condo main entrance looking out
Condo ground floor
Condo exterior - Lake View
Beachfront
Looking out to sea from garden
View from Condo
View from balcony to Hua Hin and Kings palace
Master Bedroom
From master bedroom balcony looking in
Second bedroom
Living area
From windows by sofa
Front sofa towards bedrooms
From sofa to balcony
From living area sofa
Looking from dining area to living area and bedrooms
Dining area looking to front door on the right and guest bathroom door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
chantel m
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Perfect for a group or family”
Reviewed November 26, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

My vacation group consisted of myself, my aunt, my parents, and my grandparents. Because we were staying in Hua Hin for a while, we didn't want us all broken up into multiple rooms at a hotel. This condo worked out perfectly as we had two rooms with three beds, a large sectional couch, two size able bathrooms, a kitchen, and a dining room table. Everyone in our party could be comfortable. The owner, Ian, was always quick to respond through trip advisor, not just before we purchased but also while we were there.

Tips if you're booking: Palm Pavilion is made up of two large buildings. This one is located in the Lakeside, not Seaside one!

You'll need to hop a bus/tuktuk/taxi into town if you want to do/see anything, but it's really not far nor inconvenient. There is even a fellow with a large, comfortable SUV that you can hire.

The beach is gone, but that's true of ALL beachfront properties. Water levels have simply risen too high. You won't even mind with how delightful the infinity pool is, though!

Three times we went to the management office (check out & in, and to report a problem with the TV and wifi) and not one of them spoke any English. We were lucky to be a group with a built-in translator, and in many situations I have passable Thai, but not in these. Without my grandmother we would have been stuck. Just keep that in mind, and/or have Ian or Fhon on speed dial!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 27, 2014
Hi Chantel, thanks for the review, much appreciated and we're glad you enjoyed staying, sorry for the problem with the TV. The beaches are all gloriously still there, it's just high tide right now down the coast: we can't do much about that, but we have bought a new TV! Best wishes, Ian and Fhon
Bangkok
Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

UK
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Mar 18, 2013
Thanks Scotsman, we know who you are! Seriously, we're happy you all had a good time and thanks for the review, Ian and Fhon
Khon Kaen
Reviewed March 18, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Mar 18, 2013
Mike, Geng, we're really glad you enjoyed it - our first review since listing on FlipKey!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing