“Great Location in central Hua Hin”

Hilton Hua Hin Resort Spa
Ranked #7 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Location in central Hua Hin”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Hilton Hua Hin for 7 nights in November in a spacious bay room on the 7th Floor with great sea views. Room was well furnished and cleaned to a good standard. Breakfast buffet was fine variety of cuisines available. Didn't eat at the restaurant,the cocktail bar's ambiance was ruined by an awful in house band! Didn't matter though plenty of bars and good restaurants close by. Pool was fine, although a large area seems to be in the shade so bag a space early if you love the Sun!My partner had a Spa treatment and enjoyed it although I thoroughly enjoyed the (vastly cheaper) massages at one of the numerous parlours near by.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Best views in Thailand”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

What a great hotel , we have just had 6 nights here , we stayed in one of the suites with a massive balcony over looking the ocean , their is so much to do in hua hin .and all outside the hotel , the hotel has everything you would want in a holiday and the club lounge has one of the best views of any I've been , a special mention must go to Pae who looked after us in the lounge remembering how we like the coffees and what our favorite cocktail s were . I would highly recommend this hotel . And the staff and management we had a great stay and will be back

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Denbo_10
Houston, Texas
“Home Sweet Home”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My  family and I stayed at the Hilton Hua Hin for 14 days (12.9.13-26.9.13) for the sixth time. The hotel is located right in the centre of Hua Hin which is quite convenient since you are able to reach the beach, night market and Hua Hin Market Village on foot.  There are a couple of „Tuk Tuks“ and taxis in front of the hotel which can take you anywhere you want.  I can really recommend the „Cicada Night Market (Fr-Sun)“. It is really beautiful and attracts tourists and local people every weekend.  The Venezia  (outdoor shopping mall-Venetian style) is also a place you can visit if you have enough time. So there is a lot to do in Hua Hin!!!!
We got an upgrade for an excutive room and were really impressed with the high standard of service and facilities. Our room was big ( about 70 m2),  modern and luxurious and we really had a beautiful  sea view. The rooms are very clean and get cleaned up twice a day.Breakfast was excellent, Dim Sum and the Beijing Duck at the White Lotus were really great. Moreover, we can really recommend the restaurant „ The Market“. The staff was friendly as always and made us feel right at home.  Even though it rained quite a lot we had a good time working out in the gym, and with the recreation team  especially Mr.Pen who played squash, tennis and table tennis with us. They also have a kids paradise which has everything a child needs to have a good time. Mrs. Amp took care of our little baby boy (8 months old) from time to time and did a great job.  I would also like to point out that the Front Desk Team and front office manager  Mrs.Malee were very helpful and very kind. The operation manager Mr.Sammy from Switzerland was also really friendly and was interested in learning from the guests how the standards of the hotel could be improved which is quite positive in my view.
We were very satisfied with our stay at the Hilton Hua Hin and can truly recommend this hotel and we will definetely come back.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Good view but bad service!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been for many times for conference and rest time but I never appreciate in here,it's only beautiful view due to it near the sea and good swimming pool but the other services such as breakfast, spa or others that make me don't like when I compare with the price

Visited July 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“VERY BAD WAX!!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I booked an hour spa and bikini wax!!! I thought the hilton 5 stars hotel should have the best of everything.

the person who had done my bikini wax was really bad, the wax was way too hot!!! it burned my skin!!!! and the massage was terrible too!!!

I felt really really bad especially i saw mine thing and the shape that they waxed me was so unprofessional!! i was shocked after I saw myself in the mirror!!!

i'll never ever go back there again i swear! was such a painful experience!

if you want to wax or go to spa in HUAHIN , i recommended THE BARAI / Hyatt hotel huahin. I paid the same price but the service and treatment of the BARAI was by far the best!

Visited April 2013