“Best Dinner in Hua Hin, The lamb tagine was so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crepes & Co. Hua Hin Restaurant - CLOSED

Crepes & Co. Hua Hin Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: French & Mediterranean all-day dining, established since 1996, we relocated from Bangkok to Hua Hin at the end of 2012. French Crepes & Mediterranean specialties from Greece, Morocco & Spain. Choice of indoors or outdoors dining with a wide open air bar and a kids playground on the premises to keep the little ones entertained while parents enjoy their meal
Los Angeles, California
“Best Dinner in Hua Hin, The lamb tagine was so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Despite the name, Crepes & Co does not only have yummy crepes,
(I recommend the choco-orange flambe), they have amazing mediterranean food. We had the cous cous Beldi, crumbly feta salad and a very succulent, tender, mouth melting lamb Tagine. To top it all off, the pièce de résistance...super yummy chocolate-orange crepe flambe. Which all the girls swore they couldn't possible eat and then promptly took away from me my desert.

I am super looking forward to visiting the one in Thonglor now and I can't wait to take my other friends down to the one in Hua Hin. Gets my vote for best restaurant in Hua Hin.

There was 8 of us and we walked away with $120 USD, could have never done that in Sunnyvale.

• Visited September 2013

• Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“Good as ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

C&C have been great since I've been going to the one in BKK. Was happy to find out there was one in Hua Hin and it didn't disappoint. Great service and food at very good prices. I recommend the crepe meals and the pancake deserts. Delicious!!

Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
“Authentic crêpes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Delicious crêpes, savoury and sweet. Thai curries also very good. Excellent crêpe suzette. Enjoyed it so much that we went back the following evening for another meal.

Visited August 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Met my satisfaction.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been a fan of Crepes & Co. Bangkok so I'm pleased to see this new branch in Hua Hin. True to its original foncept, the food is always wonderful, staff is lovely & the atmosphere's cozy.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Another great meal in Hua Hin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

It's great to have Crepe & Co in Hua Hin! Excellent food, prompt service, relaxing atmosphere and great value for money!!! We love the Mediterranean food and certainly the yummy Crepes.