Royal Pavilion Hua Hin
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
Ruenkanok Thai House(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$88
$125
Marriott Hotels
$150
$129
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$135
$116
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop barnight marketfamily martpool area is very smallshuttle bus to the beachwelcome drinkwalking distancecicada marketblue skythe main roadnice hotelhotel breakfastfree upgradedeluxe suitenice bedfree shuttletrain station
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our room on the 5th floor was excellent, as soon as we walked in I was impressed with the simplicity of the décor and facilities. A few small oversights in the building stage, meant that the worktop area had no power socket, but the kettle sat easily on the small dining table without any issues, and the bedside table light cable was not long enough, meaning that the lamp was only useable by getting out of bed.
Bed was huge and soooo comfortable, slept like a lamb. Bathroom was good, protected power socket for shaver/toothbrush, but surprisingly no soap dish, so soap stuck to the vanity top daily.
Staff were excellent, recognised us from day one.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor, but view towards beach was only just above adjoining properties, recommend go higher. No noise encountered.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Booked in for 10 nights - spent one week here now. For the price I have paid, absolutely no major complaints!! Room is spacious and bed is two double beds joined together. My husband complained the mattresses are hard but I slept well. Our room faced a Chinese temple - noisy in the night with the drums and singing - I was not fussed as we got used to that. Had an issue with the water heater in the shower but it was immediately fixed when I notified the staff.

Excellent location to walk to the night markets, food places, for massages and to the beach. The hotel receptionists were amazed we walked everywhere. Even to the Market Village and Plearnwan Market! I love the location the best. Shuttle bus service limited to Plearnwan Market, Cicada Market & Hua Hin Beach. Wear proper shoes for walking - uneven pavements and footpaths!

As you exit to the main road, my favorite coffee corner is Good Coffee Club across the road to the left (same side as Esso). Towards the right walk about 2 blocks (after the Pizza shop & opposite Chatchai market) try the massages at Asia Herb Association. There are some local stalls with cook to order meals - cheap, quick & tasty.

The hotel is not a resort. Swimming pool is basic. Breakfast buffet is simple but enough to choose from. I am a vegetarian and I have enough to eat each morning. Upstairs on the 8th floor is the Blue Bar - very breezy in the evening and relaxing (hardly any guests there though). We enjoyed the complimentary welcome fruit drinks (tamarind drink I think). I tried the Royal Thai Traditional massage at Aurora Spa on the 2nd Floor. I utilized the promotion of paying an additional 1 Baht for 30mins body scrub with the 2 hrs massage. Or you can use the 10% discount.

Wifi is free but it is very annoying to have to login in very second minute! Not complaining as I am very happy with what I have paid for. It is value for money for the convenience, cleanliness and very helpful nice staff!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing towards the sea to avoid the noise from the Chinese temple at night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ammelia P
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights in April 2014. It appears to have a largely Chinese clientele.
The positives. Rooms are spacious. Staff are extremely nice and helpful. The position of the hotel is reasonably good and close to most things. It is also possible to get a very cheap rate for a room here.
Sadly there are some negatives. On closer inspection the rooms were not as clean as they should have been. Items from previous occupants in bathroom, surfaces not as clean as they should be etc. Breakfast was not brilliant. In fact we found it very unappealing.
The pool is on the ground floor sort of next to the car park, again very unappealing.
In conclusion this is a huge hotel in need of a serious make over. There are much nicer places to sty in Hua Hin.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights during June 2014. It's a decent hotel to chose for those on a budget. The hotel is a bit spartan in its decor but it's very clean and quiet enough being set off from the main road by a few hundred meters.

It's pool is set up poorly in that there is no way to use any of the sun shades in the afternoon when the sun is strongest. Like the rooms though the pool itself is very clean. No one was in attendance there and there were no towels provided either.

The breakfast is passable but if you've the choice perhaps forego the choice to pay extra for it and go out. It's a buffet with plenty of Luke warm food. The fruit was the best item thouhh my fiance seemed to enjoy the rice porridge as well.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This hotel was recommended by a friend. What a very nice hotel. Walking distance to beach lots of places to get food etc. I think it was the biggest bed I have slept in...
AC worked well and breakfast buffet was up to scratch...

Room Tip: Only stayed one night the room I got was very good and the price was fantastic for the quality of the room..
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo